• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway [FULL] // hybrids, bush starts, unorderables + more!

Hi! Could I make another order?

3 pink tulips
1 purple tulip
2 orange tulips
1 black cosmos
2 black roses
2 pink roses

total would be 11 tbt!

hey so I added more stuff + everything's free now! check the op for more details

Can I get the Blue Wetsuit, Birthday Cake, Wedding Cake, 10 Blue Roses, and 10 Gold Roses

I'd love to come visit! I can make a list once I look through all the stuff you have available!

Hi, may I request for:

5 pink azalea
5 white azalea
1 elegant mushroom
1 skinny mushroom
2 flat mushrooms

so 14 TBT in total

also do you have any cedar saplings?

EDIT: do you have to add me for me to be able to go over to your town?

Last edited:
I'd love to come visit! I can make a list once I look through all the stuff you have available!

ahhh ofc! and I think I forgot to mention this in the op but you guys don't have to list what you want you can just come and take it ^^;

I'm basically a new ACNL player, so I don't really know what I really want. I barely managed to plan my town yet, imagine picking a few things to put on it! Maybe bell bags were useful in this case? Please! :blush:

That’s fine, can I come in thirty minutes?
yup! I'll add you

Hi, may I request for:

5 pink azalea
5 white azalea
1 elegant mushroom
1 skinny mushroom
2 flat mushrooms

so 14 TBT in total

also do you have any cedar saplings?
yup, about thirty! ((and everything's free now so you don't have to pay, but you will have to look for the stuff yourself))

Ohh. My bad. :p
it's alright! i didn't make it clear enough haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm basically a new ACNL player, so I don't really know what I really want. I barely managed to plan my town yet, imagine picking a few things to put on it! Maybe bell bags were useful in this case? Please! :blush:

of course!

@everyone else
I'll be adding you four make that three at a time
after all three are done, i'll add another three!

Last edited:
could i take some pansies, roses and sweet olives and mushrooms?

Back