• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Full Frozen Set plus stacks of Snowflakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forthefunofit

Bells
Feedback
100% (46) +
Hi, everyone!
I’m giving away a full frozen set which includes the follow DIYs:
Frozen treat set, frozen chair, frozen counter, frozen table, frozen bed, frozen partition, frozen arch, frozen pillar, frozen sculpture, and frozen tree.
I’m also including a stack of large snowflakes and two stacks of snowflakes
I’ll pick one winner tomorrow at 3 PM ( pacific standard time)
To enter just comment below who your favorite villager is and why
Thank you and good luck! 😊
WINNER: AtTheBuoy42
Congrats!!!!!!!
Just want to let everyone know I plan to do more giveaways soon. One of them may even be a certain bright and colorful set of DIYs (hint hint) so keep an eye out for them. Thank you for everyone who entered!!

Last edited:
Tangy is my favorite because she's so cute and easy to decide presents for. I just want to give her all the fruit stuff! I've had her for years in my new leaf town and I'm never letting her go.
I love Tangy. She was the last villager I added to my island and I’m also never letting her go.
Post automatically merged:

My favorite village is Flurry! She was one of my first villagers in New Leaf. I luckily have her in my New Horizons town too! :)
I’m so happy to hear you found her in the new game!! 😊

Kyle is my favorite villager! The reason why is a bit depressing though. Ill put it in a spoiler for trigger warnings.
Several years ago I had my best friend Kyle commit suicide. I was inconsolable and threw myself into new leaf and homestuck to avoid having to deal with real life. One day in new leaf, Kyle moved in randomly. I was amazed and shOOK Because they act similarly and have the same interest in music and punk aesthetics. I cried like a baby. Ever since then, Ive kept him in all of my towns. He is a balm for my heart.

Kyle is my favorite villager! The reason why is a bit depressing though. Ill put it in a spoiler for trigger warnings.
Several years ago I had my best friend Kyle commit suicide. I was inconsolable and threw myself into new leaf and homestuck to avoid having to deal with real life. One day in new leaf, Kyle moved in randomly. I was amazed and shOOK Because they act similarly and have the same interest in music and punk aesthetics. I cried like a baby. Ever since then, Ive kept him in all of my towns. He is a balm for my heart.
I think it’s amazing how this game positively affects us. I’m so sorry to hear about your friend and what happened to him. Sending love from California 💕

Fauna! I just love her, she's so sweet and so pretty!
My cousin has Fauna in her island and she just adores her as well. She is a cute villager

My favorite villager is Julian, he was one of my first villagers in new leaf and he’s just adorable!
His home is like a dream. So gorgeous!!

Thanks for doing this :). this is extremely generous of you.

My favorite villager is Punchy. He’s my favorite because 1. the time we spent hanging out at my place in NL and doing airplanes in NH 2. He’s a cat 3. He’a a lazy cat with a sassy expression 4. He’s cute 5. because he’s my BFF in Animal Crossing 😊.

My favourite villager I must say is Raymond, I have many I love but he is the first dreamy I ever hunted for and will always be my favourite. Relate to his personality and even has a cute house.

Thanks for doing this :). this is extremely generous of you.

My favorite villager is Punchy. He’s my favorite because 1. the time we spent hanging out at my place in NL and doing airplanes in NH 2. He’s a cat 3. He’a a lazy cat with a sassy expression 4. He’s cute 5. because he’s my BFF in Animal Crossing 😊.
Haha I mean who couldn’t love a cute and lazy cat villager?

My favourite villager I must say is Raymond, I have many I love but he is the first dreamy I ever hunted for and will always be my favourite. Relate to his personality and even has a cute house.
It took me 112 islands to find Raymond 😅 but it was worth it! I love him in my island. His office/ house is just so him

Haha I mean who couldn’t love a cute and lazy cat villager?

It took me 112 islands to find Raymond 😅 but it was worth it! I love him in my island. His office/ house is just so him
I have Raymond! His house IS so him lol

My cousin has Fauna in her island and she just adores her as well. She is a cute villager

His home is like a dream. So gorgeous!!
I was (am still) sooo happy I got Fauna 😍

How cool of you!~<3 (pun somewhat intended... i am sorry)
Lol Julian is my favorite. 😍 Because he is a handsome unicorn obviously... He's been my best friend since New Leaf.

What a knd generous thing to do 😍

My favourite it Whitney. I have had her in every game and AC wouldn’t be the same without hern😊 She is just so elegant and stunning (my total opposite 😂)

My favorite is Marshal because of his smug look and his heartwarming, genuine smile! He's fashionable and looks good in anything. He also reminds me a lot of my dog. They're both small with big fluffy tails!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back