Giveaway Full Frozen Set plus stacks of Snowflakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite is Mitzi. As you can probably tell from my profile pic. I’ve had her since GameCube and it’s just not an AC town without her!
Awww that’s so cute! Your dedication to her is so sweet
Post automatically merged:

What a knd generous thing to do 😍

My favourite it Whitney. I have had her in every game and AC wouldn’t be the same without hern😊 She is just so elegant and stunning (my total opposite 😂)
My favorite villager is Beau. He is lazy and is so into bugs it’s concerning 😂 he is also the opposite of me but I have nothing but love for my lazy deer

My favorite is Marshal because of his smug look and his heartwarming, genuine smile! He's fashionable and looks good in anything. He also reminds me a lot of my dog. They're both small with big fluffy tails!
I have Marshall as well. I adore how tiny he is and his pink cheeks make me want to pinch them ☺️

My favorite is Audie!
I love her pineapple dress and her bubbly personality!
I also think its cool that she wears her sunglasses on her head naturally, her house and her overall look give me tropical island vibes

My favorite is Marina because she is the only female octopus villager and I just think it makes her so special. She's so sweet and her design is so cute! Thanks for doing this giveaway, it's very nice of you! :)

Whitney is my favorite, I encountered her early on a mystery island and have enjoyed her ever since. Had really thought Audie would be. though I do like her alot too, whitney just made her way to the top of my favorites

My favourite villager is kind of a difficult one because I'm definitely still in the process of finding my faves. At the moment I'm leaning towards Puddles who I wasn't expecting to be a permie for me, but here we are! I love the peppies the most in NH.

Thanks!

Thank you for your generosity and hosting this giveaway! 💜

My #1 favourite has to be Goldie.
1. I love the normal and lazy personality villagers in general -- they're the types of people I would most enjoy hanging out with in real life.
2. The more basic design works perfectly for them.
3. I'd love to get a dog one day, and Golden Retrievers are definitely a top contender.

My favorite villager is Lyman. He was one of my original villagers and he makes me laugh by what he says and does. He loves doing airplanes across the plaza and also names his abs. :LOL: Thanks for hosting this giveaway!

My favorite is Marina because she is the only female octopus villager and I just think it makes her so special. She's so sweet and her design is so cute! Thanks for doing this giveaway, it's very nice of you! :)
I love the cute outfit she wears 😊

Whitney is my favorite, I encountered her early on a mystery island and have enjoyed her ever since. Had really thought Audie would be. though I do like her alot too, whitney just made her way to the top of my favorites
I’m realizing that Whitney is definitely a popular favorite. I’ve love her house. It’s so pretty

My favorite villager is Boots! He is a jock who’s so cute and always talks about his muscles and weight lifting!
Thanks for doing this giveaway!
Some appreciation for the jock villagers! I find it endearing how much they talk about muscles 😂😊

My favourite villager is kind of a difficult one because I'm definitely still in the process of finding my faves. At the moment I'm leaning towards Puddles who I wasn't expecting to be a permie for me, but here we are! I love the peppies the most in NH.

Thanks!
The peppies are just sweethearts. I love them too

Thank you for your generosity and hosting this giveaway! 💜

My #1 favourite has to be Goldie.
1. I love the normal and lazy personality villagers in general -- they're the types of people I would most enjoy hanging out with in real life.
2. The more basic design works perfectly for them.
3. I'd love to get a dog one day, and Golden Retrievers are definitely a top contender.
Goldie is just so cute. Normal personality types are so sweet

Last edited:
They're all my favorites, I love them so! Right now though, my heart is focused on Mitzi. She's always so sweet to me and she cheers me up whenever I talk to her. And her secret greeting and catchphrase are "purr purr" and "mew mew" which just makes her sound so adorable.

My favorite villager is Lyman. He was one of my original villagers and he makes me laugh by what he says and does. He loves doing airplanes across the plaza and also names his abs. :LOL: Thanks for hosting this giveaway!
I love it when they do airplanes around the island 🥰

My favorite villager is Merengue! I love how sweet her personality is and that she's modeled after strawberry shortcake!

Thanks for hosting the giveaway!! :)
I had Merengue in my island before. Her design is definitely noteworthy

Any other time I would of said Lucky. But I stumbled across Marshal and he quickly became my favourite as it’s the name of my god son 💕
Marshal is just difficult not to love 🙂

My favorite villager is Fang! I had him in NL living pretty close to my house and it was my first ever wolf in any AC i've played. Really love his fur color :3
I have Wolfgang who is pretty similar to Fang except his fur is blue 😂😊

Last edited:
Aww, how sweet!

My favorite villager is probably Coco. She looks a little odd when you first see her - maybe even scary - but shes a normal, so shes just really kind to you. Love her.

They're all my favorites, I love them so! Right now though, my heart is focused on Mitzi. She's always so sweet to me and she cheers me up whenever I talk to her. And her secret greeting and catchphrase are "purr purr" and "mew mew" which just makes her sound so adorable.
I always have a hard time thinking of catchphrases that suit them 😅

Aww, how sweet!

My favorite villager is probably Coco. She looks a little odd when you first see her - maybe even scary - but shes a normal, so shes just really kind to you. Love her.
I think her design is cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back