Fujimori 5/8/-5/14/19

2kimi2furious

Sleepy Bear
Bells
Ancient Candle
Jack
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
Back from vacation and I'm only slightly sunburnt. I didn't get to play as much as I wanted to because I didn't want to bring my 3DS down to the beach and my husband and friends would fuss at me if I stayed in the room too much. I pretty much only played on mornings where I didn't sleep in too late and could have my coffee leisurely on the balcony watching the ocean waves. :cool:

So, what did I do, what did I do?

Let's see, Ricky moved out. I was sad to see him go because he grew on me a little. I was going to replace him with Annalisa, but I didn't pack my amiibo card reader (or my amiibo cards for that matter), so I had to rely on you lovely forum members. I got Walt to move in which I was super happy about because he is one of my faves. I think he's quite handsome. He reminds me of my favorite samurai movie actor Toshiro Mifune. Mayor Kimi totally has a crush on him.

So that's 2/10 dreamies acquired. Score. Portia also pinged me to move out. She'll be leaving on the 24th, if I recall correctly. Either the 24th or the 25th. I will have Annalisa move in then. I will be sad to see Portia go because I think she's really cute, but it's her fault for not fitting in with the zen theme I chose, lol.

Let's see... I think I've finished my park area. I've got my two zen benches where I want them on either side of my wisteria trellis and the entrance is flanked by zen lights. All I need now is bushes to enclose everything in. I'm waiting (im)patiently for the gardening shop to update. I haven't decided which bushes I'll use. I guess we'll see which are the first ones available, lol. Maybe some white azaleas, tho, now that I'm thinking about it. I like them better than the pink ones.

I also revamped my the zen garden area around Hoichi's house. The spot in the corner by his house that I was agonizing over is the well now, obviously. I have been growing tons of bamboo around there and I managed to hide the zen bell in the bamboo grove. It looks so pretty, especially since I've got my zen garden QR code around it. I think when I've gotten all the bamboo I want, I might place the pattern around them so no more sprouts come up and it looks even cuter!

I also placed the stone tablet where the zen bell had been. I'm working on surrounding that with bamboo as well. A couple flowers here and there. Maybe a bush or two. Can't completely surround it, as it is too close to my river, but it will look very nice when it's all done.

I'm thinking of putting some zen lights around Mayor Kimi's house as well. Mostly because I asked Isabelle and she thinks my town is underdeveloped. I have all my PWPs in corners of the town and hardly anything in the middle. I need to do better. I'll have to go back to the drawing board on where I decide to put stuff.

Mayor Kimi's house is coming along quite nicely. I just need 6 more set lunches and her main entrance room is done. Just a few more items and her library room is done. I need to do some "landscaping" in her back moon-viewing room and that'll be done too. Just need to work on the altar room and her bedroom. I'm really happy with it. Printing out those 8 x 8 grids and drawing on them was kind of silly, but it really helped me design well.

As for my alts' homes, they're slowly but surely coming along as well. They've all got a second floor now. I'm not updating them every day, because I don't like seeing the money in my ABD account disappear so quickly. So I'm giving them a few days between paying off loans and building new rooms. That way, I can give my money time to accumulate interest.

They're all doing pretty well with filling their joke books too. It's really kind of a pain in the butt to get it done, but I want them to each have their own little expressions in their TPC pictures. It's going to be very cute. I really want the alts in this town to feel like part of the town instead of just mules to carry QR codes.

Speaking of, Chiharu finally unlocked the QR machine. I... don't really know what patterns to give her at this point, lol. But she's got the option. I'll probably spend some time on Pinterest looking at patterns to use. That's slowly becoming my favorite past time, lol.

I didn't go to the island at all during my vacation. It ruled. I really hate the island. Irrationally so. And I figured since I was at the beach in real life, I didn't need to go in the game. So I didn't.

I did a trade or two while I was away. My biggest one was that I bought every piece of art and filled up that wing of my museum because I hate waiting for Redd to come around and I never ever have gotten that room filled. I'm pretty pleased with myself. I've been just wandering around those two rooms feeling very proud of myself. Like I actually did the work of collecting them, lol.

I visited one dream address when I was away because I didn't want them all to run together in my memory. I went to Darkcove (6F00-0017-4272) and was absolutely charmed by it. Such a subtle haunted horror and everything in every room was dark and stormy and it was hard to see and I just loved it. It really made me want to buy a second copy of the game and actually follow through on my horror town that I tried to make. We'll see how much disposable income I have after payday this week. Because I'm really, really tempted to get a physical copy of the game so I can have two towns.

That's about all I managed to do while I was away. I don't know if I'll get to play any tonight or tomorrow as I have to clean up (my little brother was house sitting for us, but didn't bother to keep anything clean... such is the price you pay when you get your sibling to watch your dogs for free). And then my husband's friend is moving out of state, so we're having a going away party for him and his wife tonight. And then I've got to work late tomorrow in exchange for someone working my Monday night shift. So I'll be busy and tired. I don't know what I'll do. Probably some planning so I can get it all together when I actually do play, lol.

Tootles.

Back