• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

North America [FT] Series 1 - 5 [LF] Series 2 - 5; Trading to Complete The Collection!

GeminiSyndrome

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hey! I am new to this forum, but have been trading Amiibos on Facebook and Reddit!
I am looking to complete my collection! I am less than 100 cards away!

Some Basic Info:
  • I am located in Kentucky! But I am open to ship anywhere in the USA and Canada!
  • How do I package my cards? I place them into a penny sleeve, into a top loader and into a greeting card! I place a max of 2 cards per top loader. For larger trades I can place them into a bubble mailer!

Here is my google doc to show what cards I have for trade and what cards I am ISO! Cards not highlighted or without a note beside I am still needing!

Thank you for checking out my thread! I look forward to trading with everyone!

NOTE: 8/13/2022 I have more cards coming in for Trade! I will update once I receive them and make a post to let people know!
NOTE: 8/16/2022 The cards have arrived! I have added a good number to my trade list! Make sure to check it out! There might be something new you need!

Last edited:
My: 213 Digby, and 375 Becky.
For your: 049 Bonbon, and 105 Copper.
Do you see a trade here?

Hello, would you be interested in trading your Mac (245) for my Tammy (347)? Please let me know. 🙂

Back