• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

United States [FT] Julian, Chief, Tangy, WA, etc [W] Pashmina, Tiffany, & others

coffee biscuit

blelele
Bells
Switch
7076-1639-0895
Orange (Fruit)
New Horizons Token
Cherry (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (118) +
HEADS UP: we're having extreme windstorms the next couple days so I may not be able to put cards out for a bit :(

Please DM me or leave a comment here if anything interests you.

Only rules are US trades only, and if you have low feedback please be willing to send a photo of your card with your username next to it when we trade for proof that you have the card. Thanks!
I'm willing to trade multiple regular cards for rares & vice versa, including WAs. More sought after villagers are bolded.
Feel free to show me your trading list if you don't have any cards I want!

Have

021 Portia
240 Deirdre
191 Marcel
091 Muffy
123 Fuchsia
244 Tangy
298 Soleil
173 Julian
086 Chief
298 Angus
241 Hans
273 Moe

30 Louie

I also have a Ketchup unofficial NFC card that I'm willing to throw into a trade to sweeten it up a little.

Want (will be adding more as I think of them lol)

297 Apollo
334 Erik
331 Pashmina (priority!) I'm willing to trade two cards in exchange for her!
139 Blaire
030 Tiffany
333 Lolly

49 Ike

Current trades
063 Mint for 161 Teddy (complete)
172 Agnes for 294 Maple (pending)

Last edited:
Hi!! I’m interested in 244 Tangy,
I have 297 Apollo, 431 Raymond & 436 Shino all NA. lmk if any interests you! :D located in the US

Last edited:
I'm looking at 086 Chief, 63 Mint, or 30 Louie I have 139 Blaire, 161 Teddy, and 431 Raymond (All NA versions) :D I can IM if you're interested.

I have 436 Shino, 255 Wolfgang, 297 Apollo, and possibly more if you have others you want - I'm looking to trade for 173 Julian. Please let me know if you're interested!

I have 436 Shino, 255 Wolfgang, 297 Apollo, and possibly more if you have others you want - I'm looking to trade for 173 Julian. Please let me know if you're interested!
Hi, can you show me your whole list of cards to trade?
Hi!! I’m interested in 244 Tangy,
I have 297 Apollo, 431 Raymond & 436 Shino all NA. lmk if any interests you! :D located in the US
I believe I have found trades for Raymond & Shino and I'm not sure if I want to trade Tangy for Apollo so I'm gonna pass for now, but thank you for the offer anyways and gl! Feel free to send me your whole trading list if you want me to take a look though.

also, for other traders: I should be able to start sending out trades by Monday! at the very latest, Tuesday. so sorry for the delay! I'm still on presc pain meds & can't drive.

I believe I have found trades for Raymond & Shino and I'm not sure if I want to trade Tangy for Apollo so I'm gonna pass for now, but thank you for the offer anyways and gl! Feel free to send me your whole trading list if you want me to take a look though.

also, for other traders: I should be able to start sending out trades by Monday! at the very latest, Tuesday. so sorry for the delay! I'm still on presc pain meds & can't drive.
Not a problem! 😀 Thank you for your response & GL to you too!

Last edited:

Sure! Let me get my updated list together and I will PM you with it :) Thanks!

I finally have stamps & I'm ready to trade! I'm still looking desperately for Maple <3

I pulled Maple and Lolly today, if you are still willing to trade Tangy for either of them. ^_^ These are all NA cards and I'm shipping from Texas, if that matters. PM me!

Back