• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Fruits

Native Fruit

• Total voters
For some reason, every town I play offline is always Cherry's -_- SINCE 2010!! 2010!! SIX YEARS OF CHERRIES PEOPLE!!!

In the past, I have never really had orange as a native fruit. Right now I have apples- I have always liked them because their design reminds me of candied apples.

I keep resetting my map to try to get apples, but I've never been able to get them at all. Probably just bad luck, but I'd really like them for once. I keep getting peaches and while I do like how they look, I would just like the traditional apples. :)

i have peaches! i like them the best, though. and then apples, oranges, cherries, and then pears. i really don't like pears lol

I have apple as my native fruit, but tbh I dislike oranges as a native fruit because of the look of the perfect orange haha oops

apples in chai tea, cherries in matcha ^^

Unfortunately, peaches. I kept resetting and resetting trying to get cherries, because that's what I had in my very first town. But no, no luck :'D Oh well xD

I'm crying bc each town I've ever had was cherries and just i'd get peaches in a town but wouldn't like it so i'd reset it and get stuck with cherries and would always be so jealous of my brother or my friend who had peaches or apples and i jsut wanted those so bad but i didnt risk resetting my town once i was go okay with the map
like even on city folk and wild world i just always got stuck with cherries and now both my towns in acnl (yes TWO TOWNS) are friggin cherries and i am just distraught recalling all of this like why me, why, why

- - - Post Merge - - -

perfect peaches and perfect apples even look better?????? it's not fair

Oranges.

I spent the first two weeks thinking my perfect oranges were rotten pears, so that was very a big.. discovery I made.

Apple is my town's fruit but I voted for Pears >.<.
Pears are my favourite fruit but Apples are my favourite perfect fruit.

I have all of the fruits in my town at this point, but native fruit was cherries. Those are common for me...I seem to always get cherries or oranges...

My New Leaf game has Peaches, my City Folk and Wild World both have Cherries, and my GameCube world has oranges.

Oranges.
Well, not really my favorite fruit, I prefer more apples or cherries. But I'm happy that I don't got
pears or peaches, because I had them to many times in my past towns and don't like them so much...

Back