• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[CLOSED] Art for Collectibles

For @digimon !
digimon_noisepencil.png
i wanted to test out the noise pencil and some water color brushes!

for @Xara
Congrats on getting a sweet balloon!
xara.png

for @Xara
Congrats on getting a sweet balloon!
IMG_6777.jpeg

I HAVE DIED….. PASSED AWAY…… AM NOW DECEASED……

MrBox this is SO GOOD WTF???? this was genuinely the best surprise to wake up to omg?? i adore this so much!! the pretty pastel colours, the style, me hugging my balloon, me getting tears on my balloon???? 😭 i’m literally obsessed with this omg tysm!! this is so good 😭💗

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH 😭 thank you MrBox! the watercolour style is so beautiful! ;u; 💗

View attachment 547844

I HAVE DIED….. PASSED AWAY…… AM NOW DECEASED……

MrBox this is SO GOOD WTF???? this was genuinely the best surprise to wake up to omg?? i adore this so much!! the pretty pastel colours, the style, me hugging my balloon, me getting tears on my balloon???? 😭 i’m literally obsessed with this omg tysm!! this is so good 😭💗
YAY i'm glad you guys both like it ;O;

i absolutely adore it 😭💗! is there any chance that you might have a version of it without the background/as a png? ;u; it's okay if you don't!
I can make a scuffed version! OH YEAH I forgot to mention... I wanted to put wings on your character O: ! But then I drew some weird lily of the valley wings

I can make a scuffed version! OH YEAH I forgot to mention... I wanted to put wings on your character O: ! But then I drew some weird lily of the valley wings

oh no you don't have to if it's more work for you T___T I NOTICED THAT and thought it was such a cute touch ;o; i love all the stars and different coloured bubbles as well!

for @BungoTheElf !
i really like fruits so i just kind of drew what i wanted to eat LMAO .. been craving a lot of sweets lately..
also probably why i wanted a lot of fruits from this event... they just look.. SO TASTY..
bungotheelf_notransparent.png

for @Aquilla !
i was listening to vocaloid lmao . i love alien alien... i hope you don't hate vocaloid or anything like that! in that case let me know and i'll redo it pfft
aqulla_alien.png

Last edited:
for @BungoTheElf !
i really like fruits so i just kind of drew what i wanted to eat LMAO .. been craving a lot of sweets lately..
also probably why i wanted a lot of fruits from this event... they just look.. SO TASTY..

for @Aquilla !
i was listening to vocaloid lmao . i love alien alien... i hope you don't hate vocaloid or anything like that! in that case let me know and i'll redo it pfft
AUUGYHGHGHUG!!!!! I LOVE IT ITS SO CUTEEEEE THE FRUITS!!! THE DS!!!!! I HOPE U GET TO EAT SOMETHING SWEET SOON!!!! THANK U AGAIN MRBOX!!!!! YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN!!!!!! ALSO ALIEN ALIEN BANGER ‼️‼️

AUUGYHGHGHUG!!!!! I LOVE IT ITS SO CUTEEEEE THE FRUITS!!! THE DS!!!!! I HOPE U GET TO EAT SOMETHING SWEET SOON!!!! THANK U AGAIN MRBOX!!!!! YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN!!!!!! ALSO ALIEN ALIEN BANGER ‼️‼️
THANK YOU!!! I'm happy you like it!! And I also hope to eat something sweet soon..

for @BungoTheElf !

for @Aquilla !
WAAAA!!! Look at HERRRR?!!! I love everything!! The wrist cuffs with cat buttons?!!??? That’s gonna be a thing from now on. The dress looks super flowy and the puffed sleeves are divine! Also love her expression and pose, CHEFS KISS! I like vocaloid, but haven’t heard of alien alien. I’ll give it a listen! Have you merged all layers? I’d love to have a version without the “alien alien” font on top of her, if that’s not too much trouble? Thank you again so much!!

Back