[CLOSED] Art for Collectibles

For @digimon !
digimon_noisepencil.png
i wanted to test out the noise pencil and some water color brushes!

for @Xara
Congrats on getting a sweet balloon!
xara.png

for @Xara
Congrats on getting a sweet balloon!
IMG_6777.jpeg

I HAVE DIED….. PASSED AWAY…… AM NOW DECEASED……

MrBox this is SO GOOD WTF???? this was genuinely the best surprise to wake up to omg?? i adore this so much!! the pretty pastel colours, the style, me hugging my balloon, me getting tears on my balloon???? 😭 i’m literally obsessed with this omg tysm!! this is so good 😭💗

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH 😭 thank you MrBox! the watercolour style is so beautiful! ;u; 💗

View attachment 547844

I HAVE DIED….. PASSED AWAY…… AM NOW DECEASED……

MrBox this is SO GOOD WTF???? this was genuinely the best surprise to wake up to omg?? i adore this so much!! the pretty pastel colours, the style, me hugging my balloon, me getting tears on my balloon???? 😭 i’m literally obsessed with this omg tysm!! this is so good 😭💗
YAY i'm glad you guys both like it ;O;

i absolutely adore it 😭💗! is there any chance that you might have a version of it without the background/as a png? ;u; it's okay if you don't!
I can make a scuffed version! OH YEAH I forgot to mention... I wanted to put wings on your character O: ! But then I drew some weird lily of the valley wings

I can make a scuffed version! OH YEAH I forgot to mention... I wanted to put wings on your character O: ! But then I drew some weird lily of the valley wings

oh no you don't have to if it's more work for you T___T I NOTICED THAT and thought it was such a cute touch ;o; i love all the stars and different coloured bubbles as well!

for @BungoTheElf !
i really like fruits so i just kind of drew what i wanted to eat LMAO .. been craving a lot of sweets lately..
also probably why i wanted a lot of fruits from this event... they just look.. SO TASTY..
bungotheelf_notransparent.png

for @Aquilla !
i was listening to vocaloid lmao . i love alien alien... i hope you don't hate vocaloid or anything like that! in that case let me know and i'll redo it pfft
aqulla_alien.png

Last edited:
for @BungoTheElf !
i really like fruits so i just kind of drew what i wanted to eat LMAO .. been craving a lot of sweets lately..
also probably why i wanted a lot of fruits from this event... they just look.. SO TASTY..

for @Aquilla !
i was listening to vocaloid lmao . i love alien alien... i hope you don't hate vocaloid or anything like that! in that case let me know and i'll redo it pfft
AUUGYHGHGHUG!!!!! I LOVE IT ITS SO CUTEEEEE THE FRUITS!!! THE DS!!!!! I HOPE U GET TO EAT SOMETHING SWEET SOON!!!! THANK U AGAIN MRBOX!!!!! YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN!!!!!! ALSO ALIEN ALIEN BANGER ‼️‼️

AUUGYHGHGHUG!!!!! I LOVE IT ITS SO CUTEEEEE THE FRUITS!!! THE DS!!!!! I HOPE U GET TO EAT SOMETHING SWEET SOON!!!! THANK U AGAIN MRBOX!!!!! YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN!!!!!! ALSO ALIEN ALIEN BANGER ‼️‼️
THANK YOU!!! I'm happy you like it!! And I also hope to eat something sweet soon..

for @BungoTheElf !

for @Aquilla !
WAAAA!!! Look at HERRRR?!!! I love everything!! The wrist cuffs with cat buttons?!!??? That’s gonna be a thing from now on. The dress looks super flowy and the puffed sleeves are divine! Also love her expression and pose, CHEFS KISS! I like vocaloid, but haven’t heard of alien alien. I’ll give it a listen! Have you merged all layers? I’d love to have a version without the “alien alien” font on top of her, if that’s not too much trouble? Thank you again so much!!

Back