• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[CLOSED] Art for Collectibles

I see you need another orange. I can supply it when my submissions get accepted :3

:^D yeah! what would you like me to draw?

nice nice!
Thank you!! Would you like a particular date or message on the fruit?

Sorry for the horrible ref, I haven't had time to make a proper one 😭
zerous ref.png

yayay! did you want them now or later? and how many :0
O!!! I can take them now! What would you like me to draw for you?
Oh and for how many... hmm.. I want three in total but one is fine o/ (I would want the message to be "You're not strong enough.")

O!!! I can take them now! What would you like me to draw for you?
Oh and for how many... hmm.. I want three in total but one is fine o/ (I would want the message to be "You're not strong enough.")
okay i'll send it right over!
if you could draw my island rep that'd be great :3

1711000967101.png
1711000998972.png

Hi! :3
I’d love to offer you bananas for a surprise comm?

Yeah! Can do :^DD Just let me know what you'd like me to draw!
Ohh I'm excited! Thank you! Tell me when to send the banana and if you want a message on it!

Here is a reference dump
If possible could you please not include her face bandages/plasters? They are starting to bother me ^^'

Hope you have fun with her <3 Thank you so much!

tEwnQY0.jpg

L041FXK.png
QhpPWPf.gif

The rest of @Moonlight. 's order!
moon_2.pngmoon_3.png

Ohh I'm excited! Thank you! Tell me when to send the banana and if you want a message on it!

Here is a reference dump
If possible could you please not include her face bandages/plasters? They are starting to bother me ^^'

Hope you have fun with her <3 Thank you so much!

tEwnQY0.jpg

L041FXK.png
QhpPWPf.gif
Oh no message is fine and any time is fine :^D

helllloooo, to the people who are still waiting on their pieces : just an update! i am going to spend the rest of today and tomorrow resting my hand and head ! so i will resume drawing after that
It's ok to rest, Just take your time and make sure to take breaks, there's no rush! ☺️👍

It's ok to rest, Just take your time and make sure to take breaks, there's no rush! ☺️👍
Thank you Yanrima! Yeaaah, I mean I can still draw- but the pieces are not coming out how... I would like. So that is clear to me that I need to take a small break xP

Back