[CLOSED] Art for Collectibles

hiya MrBox! are you still looking for perfect pears or coconuts? if I have enough meow coupons for either a coconut or a perfect pear, would you like to trade for a “surprise” art (I think I’ll have enough coupons left for at least one fruit if I did my math right!)

hiya MrBox! are you still looking for perfect pears or coconuts? if I have enough meow coupons for either a coconut or a perfect pear, would you like to trade for a “surprise” art (I think I’ll have enough coupons left for at least one fruit if I did my math right!)
omg I forgot to put coconut on my list... yes! o/ if you have a coconut we can totally make that happen

Hi! I can offer a Yellow Balloon and a Perfect Orange for two surprise art? :0
I’m not sure if I’m able to request a couple surprise art (like 2 people in one art) in exchange for the Balloon and Fruit? :0
Just let me know ;w;

omg I forgot to put coconut on my list... yes! o/ if you have a coconut we can totally make that happen

awesome! i gave the numbers a crunch and i have enough to send a coconut your way! do you want a message on it before i send it your way? o:

Hi! I can offer a Yellow Balloon and a Perfect Orange for two surprise art? :0
I’m not sure if I’m able to request a couple surprise art (like 2 people in one art) in exchange for the Balloon and Fruit? :0
Just let me know ;w;
oh heck yeah >:^D
hmm usually my surprises are only 1 character but if you want it to be two characters in one, i can do that!
awesome! i gave the numbers a crunch and i have enough to send a coconut your way! do you want a message on it before i send it your way? o:
hmmm i think it should be.. "hmm coconut.."

hello!! idk if you’re still wanting yellow balloons, but i have one from yesterday at 3:33am EST if you’re interested!!

hello!! idk if you’re still wanting yellow balloons, but i have one from yesterday at 3:33am EST if you’re interested!!
Oh yes I am!! >:^D

-
And just in case anyone is wondering! As of right now (3/19/2024) at 9:42 PM (CST) the TBT list is:
-Lieryl (references required)
-Moonlight (references required)
-Snowifer
-Fye
-Daringred
-Snowifer
-Bungotheelf
-Zeldacrossing
-Digimon
-Mimi Cheebs
-Xara

I will update the original post with this list as well. I do not think I missed anyone but if I did- I will edit my list again!

I have another yellow balloon if you'd like it. I don't need anything in return! I appreciated the perfect orange from earlier as oranges are my favorite fruit!

Oh yes I am!! >:^D
Cool! Are you offering art for the balloons as well or are you looking to pay in TBT? :’o I’d also honestly be happy to just give the balloon to you since I’m still so grateful for my lil strawberry girl 🥹

oh heck yeah >:^D
hmm usually my surprises are only 1 character but if you want it to be two characters in one, i can do that!

hmmm i think it should be.. "hmm coconut.."
Alright! Did you want a message on the Balloon or Perfect Orange? c:

I have another yellow balloon if you'd like it. I don't need anything in return! I appreciated the perfect orange from earlier as oranges are my favorite fruit!
Oh bah! Are you sure you don't want me to draw you something?! I'd be more than happy to ;O; but in any case thank you for your generosity T___T The yellow balloons make me so happy.. idk.. something about their color..

Cool! Are you offering art for the balloons as well or are you looking to pay in TBT? :’o I’d also honestly be happy to just give the balloon to you since I’m still so grateful for my lil strawberry girl 🥹
Yeah!! I'm offering art for balloons, I'm afraid I can't afford it if I pay with TBT x_x;
I'm glad you like it hehe heh
Alright! Did you want a message on the Balloon or Perfect Orange? c:
HMMMMMM ... maybe for the balloon... "It's lemon flavored."
and for the orange... I can't think of a good text so no message is fine :^D

Yeah!! I'm offering art for balloons
I'm glad you like it hehe heh
i’ll drop my girl’s refs below in case you’re ever super duper bored and feel like drawing her again xnsjnxhc, but definitely not necessary!! would you like a message on your balloon? :3
IMG_6537.jpeg
IMG_6538.png
IMG_6539.png
IMG_6540.png
IMG_6541.gif
IMG_6536.png
IMG_6535.png
IMG_6534.png

hair + outfit inspo
IMG_4212.jpeg
IMG_4211.png

I sent the Balloon and Perfect Orange :3

Could I DM you references for the surprise art? :3

i’ll drop my girl’s refs below in case you’re ever super duper bored and feel like drawing her again xnsjnxhc, but definitely not necessary!! would you like a message on your balloon? :3

no message is fine! and heeh ok!

I sent the Balloon and Perfect Orange :3

Could I DM you references for the surprise art? :3
ofc! :^D thank you for the balloon and orange!!

Hi again, Would you like a pink balloon?

I happened to have one currently in my inventory! ☺️

I would love it!! Would you like art in return? O:
Yeah sure, I would like some art!

I'm gonna drop some references below!
formaldressref.png

formalfunky.png

Or you could draw the blue one (or both)
sonarefsheet.png

refsheet2.png

Do you need the message for the pink balloon?

Back