• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Fronteir Games Thread (Planet franchise, JWE etc)

Bcat

👻Spoopy all season long👻
Bells
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Candy Corn Halloweaster Egg
I didn't see a thread like this so I went ahead and made one.

This is a discussion thread for games made by Frontier games like Planet Coaster, Jurassic World Evolution, and their latest coming release Planet Zoo.

I grew up on Zoo Tycoon, so I'm extremely excited for this! I'm thrilled with all the features shown off so far and I can't wait for the beta.

I saw that video a couple days ago! I absolutely loved Zoo Tycoon, and can't wait for Planet Zoo. I hope my computer can run it!

I'm also a huge fan of Rollercoaster Tycoon 2, and have had Planet Coaster on my Steam wishlist for a while--haven't gotten it yet since I still play around with RCT2 :)

This looks potentially really good. I really enjoyed Zoo Tycoon and still play the second game on occasion.

If they implement something like the Marine Mania expansion, this might end up being better than Zoo Tycoon 2. It's been over a decade since that game, I'm sure a studio could top it if they really tried.

This looks potentially really good. I really enjoyed Zoo Tycoon and still play the second game on occasion.

If they implement something like the Marine Mania expansion, this might end up being better than Zoo Tycoon 2. It's been over a decade since that game, I'm sure a studio could top it if they really tried.

yeah the marine expansion was awesome! I really hope they do an expansion like that in the future. I honestly think this game will be better than zt2 considering they have several features I always wanted on that game present in the basegame here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I saw that video a couple days ago! I absolutely loved Zoo Tycoon, and can't wait for Planet Zoo. I hope my computer can run it!

I'm also a huge fan of Rollercoaster Tycoon 2, and have had Planet Coaster on my Steam wishlist for a while--haven't gotten it yet since I still play around with RCT2 :)

I used to play rct3 all the time too! I haven't played planet coaster yet but I might try to pick it up on the next steam sale. I wish they would add a water park expansion though. That was one of my favorite parts of roller coaster tycoon.

Planet Zoo is finally coming to console March 26! I've preordered the Ultimate Edition for it and am very excited to start playing it on my newly acquired XBOX Series X! It's been a long time coming for this game. Gonne be tons of fun!

Back