• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying From Wishlist (VINTAGE mostly...)

dark park.

messy fish
Bells
Feedback
100% (12) +
I need some furnitures to complete my home's theme! I can pay either IGB or TBT.
Everything is in my wishlist !
Propose a price, don't be shy!​

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply! umm... I'm not that good with pricing maybe anywhere between 50k to 80k? Let me know if it's fine ><

Okay~ Let me know when you'd like to trade :3 My town or yours?

you can catalog my classic clock if you want, free of charge! you just have to come to my town, because i really want to get my train station upgrade!

added! come on over!

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw itll have to be fairly quick! i have to get some stuff to someone else!

sorry should be ok now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

bring the clock back when ur done!

- - - Post Merge - - -

HEY can u bring the clock back a little bit later? i have to close my gates for like 5 minutes

I have the overall dress and some green furniture, sounds good for a trade? If so, I'll add you and open my gates

I believe I commented on your other thread, but I'll comment again on this xD
I have 45 pink hydrangea bushes
28 pink azalea
40 white azalea
10 yellow hibiscus
& a lunar horizon.
Looking for btb.

Back