• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Friendships System ACWW

Seen

Bells
Does anyone know how the friendship system in ACWW works? I’m trying to get Bunnie’s picture and I don’t know what to do to help speed up the process

Well, an obvious thing you can do is help her with requests depending on what her hobby is. Most hobbies have specific requests, but some, like gardening or seashell collecting, don’t, so a villager with that kind of hobby would have more basic requests like deliveries. You could just spam talk to her until she has a request and do it. On average for me, it takes about 2-3 weeks to get a villager’s picture if I help them every day, but some villagers take longer.

For me, sending a lot of letters has helped me. ^_^

Back in a previous town in 2016, Apollo gave me his picture before Tom Nook even sold me an effing shovel.

For me, sending a lot of letters has helped me. ^_^

Back in a previous town in 2016, Apollo gave me his picture before Tom Nook even sold me an effing shovel.
must have been a lot of enticing fossils :p

Back