• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[Friend Code Trading Thread] Creating a 3DS, Swapnote, AC:NL and turnip community!

Hi everyone! I have no friends and I really want to play AC New Leaf with people!~

Last edited:
hello all I just got my game today

4270-1099-7443

and I would also like to be swapnoted that ac stationary please :)

I'm super excited to make new AC friends!

My Friend Code is in my sig- but I'll also post it here just in case:

0662-3373-5734

Last edited:
Hey! I don't really have any friends with a 3ds and would love to play ac with some people! 0060-9888-0938 just let me know if you add me and I'll add you back

Edit: I have cherry trees in my town too

Last edited:
I'd like to have some people to play with... I'll also buy any Perfect Apples you have for 20,000 bells each.

Friend Code: 5214-9645-4527

hi name is jen and i would like to know if i could ask u a couple of questions lol i seem to b stuck

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there !

I'm looking for people to play with in general, but I also need some new fruits !
Mine are Apples, feel free to PM me if you want to trade !
Here my Friend Code : 4554 0532 0840

HAII EVERYONE ADD ME OK I LUV U

hh heh

my FC is 1246-8782-9287

can't wait to visit all of you and play and stuff

Jus send me a pm with yours and ill add you back )

Thank you everyone you're all great

Hey! You can all add me if you want. c: Just leave me a message or something if you do. My 3DS code is in my profile but I can post it here, as well. c:

3DS Code: 0903-3969-9532

Hi! I'm new to this forum and would love some more friends to play ac.nl with!
I'm 23 (in case anyone has age preferences) from the UK (Europe) and got the game yesterday. Feel free to add me please and I'll add you back! I have oranges.
3ds code: 1091-8151-3119
name: Louise

Spyronne and jack I added you, add me back 1005 8658 5590

Everyone else add me! I wanna swap fruits, I have peaches

Added you Louise aswell! Add me

Hi! I am Jaimy and I'm looking for some people to play ACNL with. :)
I'm also willing to swap fruits, my native fruit is cherries.
My FC is 4828-3981-9419

I'll add anybody to share friendness all over the world !

I'm french, my name is DrClick, and my code is : 4382-1958-2607 !

Back