• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Friend Code Exchange?Looking for Activite Players

Eclipsewhispering

Mayor of Everdale
Bells
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (2) +
Hello, I'm Eclipse!I'm new and all so don't mind my terribleness.Please be aware I'm only online for about three hours on the weekdays.My friend code is 3884-0865-1763 I hope it's ok if my town cannot be joined for now or until at least it gets slightly more developed.I shall respect you and your town, and if it's okay may we please have fun on the island?Maybe I could also collect some beetles and sharks, but only with your permission.Thanks
Edit:
What I mean by only two hours on the weekdays(expect for Summer) Is I only will usually play ACNL at a later hour.Usually 9-1 EST, as that's my time zone.Today I'm gonna go to a friend's island and collect beetles and sharks and time travel and at least have enough bells to start off.

Last edited:
Hello, I'm Eclipse!I'm new and all so don't mind my terribleness.Please be aware I'm only online for about three hours on the weekdays.My friend code is 3884-0865-1763 I hope it's ok if my town cannot be joined for now or until at least it gets slightly more developed.I shall respect you and your town, and if it's okay may we please have fun on the island?Maybe I could also collect some beetles and sharks, but only with your permission.Thanks
Edit:
What I mean by only two hours on the weekdays(expect for Summer) Is I only will usually play ACNL at a later hour.Usually 9-1 EST, as that's my time zone.Today I'm gonna go to a friend's island and collect beetles and sharks and time travel and at least have enough bells to start off.

Hiya! I wouldn't mind being friends with you, and you can come and visit my Island if you needed to
Let me know if you have added me c:

Today I'm gonna go to a friend's island and collect beetles and sharks and time travel and at least have enough bells to start off.

Turnips can really help any player. Really.

If you want, I can explain turnips if you don't know
much about them. I personally love turning a profit on them.

Last edited:
Hello! I am active play too. :) My FC: 3196-4268-9722. Name: Tikal/ Town: Hoenn You can use my island. Thanks~

Edit:

Hi! I am also active and am looking for new friends! I would love to have you over :)
My FC is in the sidebar :lemon:

Hey, I also want to add some people on the 3DS! I have added everyone in this thread, and if you want me to add you, tell me! All my info is in my sig.

Last edited:
Thank you everyone, I will add you when I get home as I am at my grandma's. I have unlocked the island and already have a steady collection of bells, thanks for the offers.I hope we can play later today.I live in the Eastern Time zone and play from 6 PM to 12 AM, thanks!
P.S.
I broaden my schedule, so six hours is a okay in my book! ^~^ When I get home my gates should also be opened.

Last edited:
Back