Buying fresh feather 3.5k 🍋🌿 [selling] purple balloons

Yes, that should work! Can you send it with any sweet message/emojis? Any message on yours? I’ll send you some tbt for the trouble as well!
awesome! i'll take any message as well~ c: i'll send it over now!

Hiya!
Im definitely planning on gettig a sweet bunny balloon, havent got it yet so if you wanted to trade with me, maybe if you needed.a.sepcific date or time i could grab it for you?
Mine time is british uk if that changes anything

Hiya!
Im definitely planning on gettig a sweet bunny balloon, havent got it yet so if you wanted to trade with me, maybe if you needed.a.sepcific date or time i could grab it for you?
Mine time is british uk if that changes anything

Hello again! I want it to go after my sweet regular balloon which is dated Mar 18, so any time you're ready to purchase is great! I just ask for a sweet message with some emoji's.

Hello again! I want it to go after my sweet regular balloon which is dated Mar 18, so any time you're ready to purchase is great! I just ask for a sweet message with some emoji's.
Of course~
Im hoping to wait until i get some meow coupons from my picture entry, then ill buy it.
Atm im at work, once back ill have a look for some cute messages and see ehich you pefer!

Of course~
Im hoping to wait until i get some meow coupons from my picture entry, then ill buy it.
Atm im at work, once back ill have a look for some cute messages and see ehich you pefer!

No worries, any time you’re ready! And you always have the best messages :)

Back