• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Free to a Good Home Cycling! Find your dreamies! [New: Broccolo] [Boxes: Flora]

Plasticlizards

Baconator
Bells
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (13) +
If anyone's still playing this game, I'm here to help you grab any last minute dream villagers.

I've just purchased another copy of New Leaf for fun since my old one came up missing and I decided the other day that I wanted to start playing again, out of boredom. For the time being this will be a cycling town since I have no dreamies and there's not a lot to be done with a new town.

There are really no rules here, except to not steal anything from my town when you come to pick up your villager (although it's a n00b town so there's not much to steal anyway!) All villagers are FREE to a good home including "top-tier" villagers, and will be given away on a first come, first serve basis. I will not be reserving them!

Please bear in mind that I can't be online as often as I'd like to be, so there will probably only be 2-3 villagers given away per day. Thanks!

Each villager gets about an hour (unless auto-void) to be claimed upon their moving time! Once a villager is claimed, the first person who claimed them has the rest of the day to pick them up. If not picked up during this allotted time, the villager will either be voided or given to the next person waiting!

They probably won't be original when you receive them. Another good reason why they're free!

Mayor: Foxy
Town: Gehena
Friend Code: 3196-4923-5064

Villagers currently living in my town:

Flora
Pashmina
Freya
Skye (KEEPING)

Camofrog
Rodney
Wolfgang
Goose
Broccolo
Bones

Villagers adopted:
Drago (thanks, ZebraNaomy!)
Colton (thanks, SilentPrincess828!)
Lobo (thanks, CuteYuYu!)
Shep (thanks, mayorlottie!)
Pietro (thanks, AvareKotenok!)
Sprinkle (thanks, Kewpiecupcake!)
Zucker (thanks, wenymi!)
Pecan (thanks, GumbyWench!)
Kid Cat (thanks, Wolfless!)

Lurkers are welcome and appreciated! :)

You can also post here or message me with any questions!​

Last edited:
Just to make sure you guys are aware, I don't reserve villagers, so everyone can have a chance! :) If you're online when they're moving you're welcome to take them though! I will keep them available for a while before voiding.

Ok ok..... I hope he move while I stay online...... So tomorrow will be a good chance for me

Oh I'm sorry! Could we ask for them (on the day they are moving) and get them by midnight that day? I'm just curious thank you :)

Freckles the duck is moving! She gets 30 minutes to an hour!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I'm sorry! Could we ask for them (on the day they are moving) and get them by midnight that day? I'm just curious thank you :)

If you are the first person to claim a villager I will give you the whole day to pick them up!

If youre still on Id love Freckles ; - ; Ive been looking for her

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's okay ; - ; thank you anyways

Moose the jock mouse is in boxes! 30 minutes until void!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Moose the jock mouse is in boxes! 30 minutes until void!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why aren't my posts showing up? urgghhgh

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've tried to post several times now that Moose is in boxes (as of 7:42pm) and void in 30 minutes but none of the posts are showing up? Weird...

Hi, I'm not interested in any of your current villagers but you said your thread was glitched and nothing was showing up? So I'm here to see if this fixes it :p Also I wonder, you say lurkers are welcome--can we lurk for villagers not currently in your town? I know some people don't want that because it can be hard to keep track of so I thought I'd ask :)

Edit: Oh I think it's fixed, your posts from yesterday are there now!!

Last edited:
Shayk is when the animals move out that you may take them and beside I want Drago he one of my dreamies

Hi, I'm not interested in any of your current villagers but you said your thread was glitched and nothing was showing up? So I'm here to see if this fixes it :p Also I wonder, you say lurkers are welcome--can we lurk for villagers not currently in your town? I know some people don't want that because it can be hard to keep track of so I thought I'd ask :)

Edit: Oh I think it's fixed, your posts from yesterday are there now!!

Hey, thank you for helping fix the thread! Also, it's perfectly fine to lurk for villagers that I don't currently have. Check back often as I'll be trying to keep it updated frequently.

Looks like we've got two lurkers for Drago.

I really want him!!! He an awesome crocodile looking like a dragon what cooler then that

Bubbles has been voided! Cycling on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fuchsia the uchi deer is in boxes! Giving her 30 minutes!

Back