• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway [Free Stuff: Closed] I've got gadgets and gizmos aplenty...

I'd love to come by if you're still allowing people and I can definitely bring by a few items :)

Will get to you both as soon as more folks leave. =) Can follow where you're at in 'queue' by the likes (if I've liked the post, it means I've sent them a code)

Still plenty of furnishings! And even more clothes! I feel like a lot of folks might be missing the ones off to the left where most of them are. =) Especially skirts and tops.

Nope (for the wishlist, of course you can come!)! =) You don't even 'have' to bring items for me to touch. But if you do, just pick some things you feel worth sharing. I don't won't folks feeling like they need to go through some big list trying to sort out if they've got anything I'm interested in or not.

I've got whozits and whatzits galore!
You want thingamabobs? I got twenty.
But who cares?
No big deal...
You'll want more!

Ok! Thanks for humoring me. =)

To the point, roughly 900 items (clothes and furnishings, no DIYs) are laid out in the general vicinity of my airport. They are yours. For free. No tips or fees are necessary! That said please do your best to follow... the following!

1) Tips are not necessary, but it would be much appreciated (but not required) if you could bring 5 catalogable items for me to touch (there's a walled area you can safely drop items in). You do not need to let me keep them! But you can add them to the 'stuff', if you want, for others to take. There's no list you need to look at to meet requirements for. I'm just hoping every now and then I touch something I don't yet have logged!

2) Please only take around 10 furnishings. You can fill your pockets with as many clothes as you can carry in your visit though. =) Furnishings are mostly out in front, and clothes are 'mostly' on the beach to the left and right of the airport.

3) Please avoid using this as a catalog bonanza. If you happen to want a microwave and see three of them, and want to pick all three up for the colors and drop two to just keep one toward you're item count, that's more than fine. =) But please don't go nuts picking up and dropping everything you see. I'd love to let you, but this would really limit other peoples abilities to stop by.

4) Flowers of 'almost' every type and color are across the island. You can pick petals off as many as you'd like if you want. (Hybrids are mostly to the north and east. Wild norm mixes to the north-east, as well as a few hybrids).

5) Please leave by the airport/avoid any funny business that might reset poor folks trying to find items in all this stuff.

If you're interested in stopping by, just post a post and I'll DM you my dodo code. I'll keep it to 4-5 people (assuming I drum up that much interest at this hour even) so that things don't get overburdened.

Status: Still open! Furnishings decently picked through but plenty left. Tooons of clothing left, especially to the left!

Is this still open? Would love to come

Back