• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Free Santa Outfits for Toy Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwikenobi

GONE FROM TBT
Bells
Feedback
100% (1794) +
Toy Day is almost here! And if you want to participate in the festivities, you'll need a complete Santa outfit: hat, coat, pants, boots, and beard.

They're all orderable, so if you visit my town to pick them up and put them down, you can go back to your town and order your own, just in time for Toy Day!

Who would like to visit to catalog the Santa outfit?

EDIT: Giving the outfits away outright now, or just parts of them, if you only need some of the articles of clothing. I have three complete Santa outfits, who wants one?

Last edited:
Have to go now, but I'll be back later to let people catalog the Santa clothes. Please wait until I get back to post.

I'm back now. Would anyone like to catalog the Santa clothes? Toy Day is just around the corner!

I really need to borrow it right now, for about 10 minutes, may i please? I can't catalog it and get it for my self since i forgot i time traveled and i have to deliver the the presents today before i gtg in about 15 x.x May i please borrow it? I'll give ya 5tbt! ^^

I have to take another break, but I'll be back again later to let people catalog the Santa stuff.

Back now. Happy Toy Day, everyone! Would anyone like to catalog the Santa clothes? And if it's too late in your time zone for you to order them and have them arrive in the mail in time, I could also let people borrow sets of the Santa clothes.

I have three extra Santa outfits, and I'll just give them away outright if someone needs them.

I need the santa boots :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

But i have the first nook shop so i cant catalog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back