• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway *FREE* RV Visits!

peachycrossing9

Taking a break :3
Bells
Switch
3310-7464-3144
Island
Liliana
Feedback
100% (307) +
Hello!

FREE RV VISITS- FOR THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY ONLY!

For this month only, I will be giving you the opportunity to visit any of the following RV's in my town, free of charge!

The town you will be visiting is Peachy and you will be greeted by either Aimee, Missy or Peach. My friend code is in the sidebar, don't forget to add me once you have made your request!

RV's you can visit:

Any Sanrio RV.
Lottie
Isabelle
Reese
Cyrus
Celeste

RULES:

- It costs you nothing to visit my town and visit an RV, but please make sure you have enough MEOW coupons. Remember, when visiting an RV in another town, it will cost you 5 coupons to purchase items.

- Please wait for me at the train station if i'm not there, and wait for me to give you the all clear to go to the campground.

- Since I most likely won't be following you to the campground, PLEASE be respectful of my town. Don't run on the flowers, there are paths for that. Don't pick anything up, don't take any fruit. You may talk to villagers if you see them along the way.

- Once you have bought everything you want from the RV, let me know and I will end the multiplayer session.

- I have perfect oranges in my town, if you would like some, I will be giving away 1 basket of 9 when you visit. (This is optional).

- My time zone is NZD (New Zealand). I am free mainly in the mornings between 9-11AM, and in the evenings between 7-11PM.

- I do not time travel, so it will be one RV per day. I will try and go in order of requests.

- If you want to visit more than one RV, you will need to make a separate request.

- As mentioned above, this is open to anyone for the month of February. On March 1st, I will be closing this thread.

The town you will be visiting is Peachy- All the info about it is in my signature!

ORDER FOURM:

Mayor Name:
Town Name:
RV you want to visit:
Basket of perfect oranges?
Time Zone:
Friend Code:

Hope you enjoy! :) <3

Last edited:
I'm interested~
Mayor Name: Cicely
Town Name: Espoir
RV you want to visit: Reese
Basket of perfect oranges?: yes please :3
Time Zone: EST
Friend Code: in sidebar

Mayor Name: Lentil
Town Name: Petaluma
RV you want to visit: Celeste
Basket of perfect oranges? yes! ^^
Time Zone: Pacific

I'm interested~
Mayor Name: Cicely
Town Name: Espoir
RV you want to visit: Reese
Basket of perfect oranges?: yes please :3
Time Zone: EST

OK, awesome. I will be online at around 10:30AM today your time- Let me know if that time works for you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor Name: Lentil
Town Name: Petaluma
RV you want to visit: Celeste
Basket of perfect oranges? yes! ^^
Time Zone: Pacific

OK awesome, I will be online at around 11:30AM on Thursday your time- Let me know if that time works for you :)

Last edited:
OK awesome, I will be online at around 11:30AM on Thursday your time- Let me know if that time works for you :)

I work from 8am to 2pm (Pacific time) every weekday. Is there another time that you could do? Maybe this weekend?

Hello! Thank you for doing this!
Mayor Name: Chihiro
Town Name: Magnolia
RV you want to visit: Etoile
Basket of perfect oranges? Yes please!
Time Zone: PST

Hello! Thank you for doing this!
Mayor Name: Chihiro
Town Name: Magnolia
RV you want to visit: Etoile
Basket of perfect oranges? Yes please!
Time Zone: PST

That's no problem! If you're are available now, I can get the RV and fruit set up for you :)

Last edited:
Hello! Thank you for the reply. If its alright with you can I do it tomorrow? Its quite late where I am and Im sort of dozing off and am worried I might fall asleep during my trip.

Hello! Thank you for the reply. If its alright with you can I do it tomorrow? Its quite late where I am and Im sort of dozing off and am worried I might fall asleep during my trip.

Sure! Are you free at around 8pm your time tomorrow?

Back