• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Giveaway FREE New Leaf Help! All fruits, Sanrio and other RV's, orderable DLC items & HHD items, weeds, item transfer, & more! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@leafturnedover I have to go now, but I'll be back in a few hours, and probably I'll also grow some more weeds for everyone then, too.
Thanks - I think I got 700+! I don't know for sure if I'll be able to make it later but if I do I'll have to check back in town after getting another 700 or so at most to be safe- still can't believe I'm getting there, thank you!

I'm back again, working on growing more weeds, but if anyone is around, feel free to post any time to visit, there are already plenty of weeds, I'm just getting even more, since so many are needed for the badges. ^o^;>

EDIT: Lots of weeds now, let me know if you're around, weeders. I'll be here for several hours now. :)

Last edited:
I'm back again, working on growing more weeds, but if anyone is around, feel free to post any time to visit, there are already plenty of weeds, I'm just getting even more, since so many are needed for the badges. ^o^;>

EDIT: Lots of weeds now, let me know if you're around, weeders. I'll be here for several hours now. :)
I'm around, but I again must warn I'll have to hop off at 700 weeds max. If fellow weeders come on I will probably drop out so as not to get in the way with my hopping on the train to check my town haha. But I can hop on for now at least if that warning doesn't create an issue (no pressure if you'd prefer to have weeders in need of more weeds though!)

@leafturnedover That's fine, though you're welcome to pick as many weeds as there are. But if you're leaving because of your own time limit or anything, that's fine, too. I'll open my gate for you now. :)
I'd be leaving because I am getting close to Gold badge and I don't want to pull more weeds than needed so the others can get the badge too! So basically I have to check to see if I have the badge waiting back in my town. Anyways, I'll visit to pull some more weeds then- thank you!

Oh. My. Gosh.

I got the Gold weeding badge!!!

Thank you thank you so much!!!

It's due to you and your efforts and your time (and time traveling!) that I have it and I really can't thank you enough!

I'll get more weeds, probably tomorrow, and then I think I'll try setting the date to Weeding Day for different rewards from Leif. As long as I'm time traveling, we might as well get the most benefit out of it as we can, right?

I honestly didn't fully realize that you were different people, my brain somehow lumped you two into one person who was interested in picking weeds. ^o^;>
Hello! I am a bit lost with the messages here, XD but I haven't gotten the gold badge yet. I still need 2000 weeds to get it. I assume 2000 weeds. Thank you again. 😊

@Frappe Those are all old messages that you quoted. Whatever I've posted most recently is what the current state of things is. I have lots of weeds right now, so I'll open my gate for you. I don't have quite 2,000 at the moment, but I do have a lot. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back