• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Giveaway FREE New Leaf Help! All fruits, Sanrio and other RV's, orderable DLC items & HHD items, weeds, item transfer, & more! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello . I like to visit ur shopping district to buy things. Thank you.

@Frappe You're welcome! I'll be afk in the game, so please post here if you want to communicate. And I'll be saving every few minutes so you don't lose too much progress if we get disconnected, as always. :)

@Frappe You're welcome! I'll be afk in the game, so please post here if you want to communicate. And I'll be saving every few minutes so you don't lose too much progress if we get disconnected, as always. :)
@kiwikenobi Thanks again for your patience and help! Today was awesome! Thanks to you, I will get all the Weed Badges! 😊 Thank you from the bottom of my 💙 !

@podunk Okay, then! Depending on how many weeds you've picked before, you'll only need a maximum of 500 to get the first badge. You might need less. If you'd like, you can pick ~500 weeds, then go home to see if you get the badge. Then you can come back for more if you'd like. My gate is open for you now. I'll be afk in the game, so please post here if you want to communicate. And I'll be saving every few minutes so you don't lose too much progress if we get disconnected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back