Giveaway 🌈 FREE Mystery Bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh it looks like I'm having issues connecting to the server right now. So I may have to hold off for a minute I'll let you know!

That’s okay take your time! I am going to remain open since I am visiting myself on my partners 3ds : )

Sorry I ended up getting busy and haven't had the time to look at the site for awhile. I will have some free time to play at the weekend and will add you all then 💙 Mine is 2595-2472-2033

Please note that my timezone is GMT, I normally stop being available at 9-10PM

Today will be the last day anyone can visit so when replying please keep this in mind! Thanks so much 💙 I can assume today I will not be available until around 4-5PM just because I don’t know what my plans are

I’m available now

I'm also available now, let us know when your gates are open

Me three!

Please note that my timezone is GMT, I normally stop being available at 9-10PM

Today will be the last day anyone can visit so when replying please keep this in mind! Thanks so much 💙 I can assume today I will not be available until around 4-5PM just because I don’t know what my plans are
Good to know, can you open your gates at 4pm?

Sorry I was busy all day ( I didn’t know I would be ) but I will be opening my gates now for anyone who would like to come over
Post automatically merged:

I will be open until I go to bed, anyone is free to come and get a free mystery bag : ) My friend code is 2595-2472-2033

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back