Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Poptart Easter Egg
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Mother's Day Carnation
Feedback
100% (44) +
untitled_by_nate_draws_dgdpx3v-pre.jpg

🎁 Gifts may contain: Furniture, clothing, hats, socks, shoes, accessories, wallpaper, flooring and there is also one villager photo hiding among them too!
🌈 Two gift bags per person per visit ( so you can leave and come back to get more )
πŸƒ I am available 5PM - 9PM most days ( subject to change at any time - please send me a message when you'd like to come over and I'll let you know if I'm free ) Timezone: GMT
✨ Friend code:
2595-2472-2033 ( don't forget to send me yours too otherwise you will be unable to come over : D )

Bumping for tomorrow

awesome!! let me know what time you're free, I should be available for most of today!
I am available 5PM - 9PM ( GMT ) on weekdays, weekends are depending on if I am busy or not. I realise I keep missing your replies, if you'd like to hear back from me faster please feel free to send me a message on Discord under the name natedraws : )

I am available 5PM - 9PM ( GMT ) on weekdays, weekends are depending on if I am busy or not. I realise I keep missing your replies, if you'd like to hear back from me faster please feel free to send me a message on Discord under the name natedraws : )
ah sure thing, thanks! if you hear from a 'coloruszebra' on discord after 5pm GMT today that'll be me, just a heads up!

Bumping this again, I still need 100 visits and have plenty of free gift bags available : )

Omg I'm sorry! Our timezones are so different I forgot I was busy during that time!
When I visit I promise I'll visit a bunch to get your numbers up!

I’m very sorry I bumped this and went on a camping trip immediately afterwards. If you reply please make sure to like the post so that I get notified! πŸ’™

Yes please! I have added you mine is: 2595-2472-2033

My gates are open & the town name is Oshawa. Would you like me to visit you too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back