• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway FREE!! MOSTLY UNORDERABLES--NEW STUFF 4/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that would be wonderful! I'll put them on hold for you. Please contact me again so we can trade.

Could I please have the following (if it's too many just let me know!)

Desert Island Stool
Desert Island Table
Kicks Mat
Meeting Room Table
Museum Mat
New 3ds-KK
High Spirits Shirt
Marie Shirt
High Spirits Hat
High Spirits Pants

May I please come and pick up the serving cart, zelda floor, sandwich tank, tiger jacket and 24 hour shop uniform?

My fc is in my sig and sidebar; thank you so much for considering!! <3

Hehe sorry, I had to edit because I did not see the above post lol thank you again xD

Last edited:
May I please come and pick up the serving cart, zelda floor, sandwich tank, tiger jacket and 24 hour shop uniform?

My fc is in my sig and sidebar; thank you so much for considering!! <3

Hehe sorry, I had to edit because I did not see the above post lol thank you again xD

Yes, you sure can, and thanks for noticing the person before you! Will you please watch for my open gate in a couple of mins?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I please have the following (if it's too many just let me know!)

Desert Island Stool
Desert Island Table
Kicks Mat
Meeting Room Table
Museum Mat
New 3ds-KK
High Spirits Shirt
Marie Shirt
High Spirits Hat
High Spirits Pants

Yes, you can, and it's not too many! I will put them on hold for you, but I hope you will contact me to pick them up as soon as possible. :) Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back