Giveaway FREE!! MOSTLY UNORDERABLES--NEW STUFF 4/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I was wondering if you still had a Varia suit you were looking to get rid of... :)

Yep, you available now? You could come and pick up in about 4 mins...:)

Hey, looks like I missed you. :( I have to go to work right now but what time zone are you in/ when are you normally available?

can I have the hotdog hat for 1 tbt?

You can have it free! Want anything else that isn't on hold? I need you to come and pick it up right away...too many holds that are not getting back to me lately.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, looks like I missed you. :( I have to go to work right now but what time zone are you in/ when are you normally available?

Hi, I'm in Mountain Daylight Time. Sorry, but there is no normally when I'm on. I am recovering from being ill and get on when I have a little energy. I would very much like to get you your item, though. Will you be on later today? It's 4pm here...

Last edited:
Oh and I have Katie with me right now, are you okay if I bring her to your town?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, I'm in Mountain Daylight Time. Sorry, but there is no normally when I'm on. I am recovering from being ill and get on when I have a little energy. I would very much like to get you your item, though. Will you be on later today? It's 4pm here...

I'm on for the next 4 hours or so if that works out for you... Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. Ill be checking this pretty frequently though, so hopefully you won't have to hang onto it for too long (holding lists can be such a pain)

- - - Post Merge - - -

If today doesn't work out for some reason I should be on tomorrow from 3pm - 12am your time...

Last edited:
I'm on for the next 4 hours or so if that works out for you... Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. Ill be checking this pretty frequently though, so hopefully you won't have to hang onto it for too long (holding lists can be such a pain)

- - - Post Merge - - -

If today doesn't work out for some reason I should be on tomorrow from 3pm - 12am your time...

I just added your FC and will open my gate for you to come. Thanks!

im online now!! adding FC now :D

Oh, sweet, sweet, sweet! I'm waiting for another pickup, then I will open my gate for you! Thanks!

Opening my gate for you now!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back