Pokémon Favourite Scarlet/Violet Gym Leader?

I always pick favorites for my Pokemon games, but this was where I had multiple for the first time. Here are my top 3 favorites:
3: Iono
Iono is really interesting! I liked her Gym Test a lot (even if it was easy), and her being a Leader for my 3rd fav type is a bonus.
2: Brassius
This was my 2nd gym, and I liked doing its challenge! The Sunflora Seeking was fun, and the gym battle was good for early-game. I also like his design!
1: Katy
The Bug Gym was my 1st gym, and it was one I liked a ton! The whole reason Katy is number one is because of her ace, Teddiursa (i'm a sucker for cute pokemon).

Can I just say all of them? Honestly, they are all really good gym leaders. I guess if I really had to pick one, I'm with the Iono hype squad. 🙃

Don't really like any of them too much, if I'm being honest. Elite 4 Rika has a pretty cool design...but the standard gyms are just a bit much for me. I like the classic approach to gym leaders just being normal people who kinda loosely represent their typing. Most gym leaders have been pretty forgettable to me after Gen 1. There have been a handful of exceptions to that...but nobody really hits like the original 8. If I had to pick...I'd say Iono or Grusha have the most appealing designs to me.

Can I just say all of them? Honestly, they are all really good gym leaders. I guess if I really had to pick one, I'm with the Iono hype squad. 🙃

This, seriously! These games are top tier in character design and all of them have really fun personalities. I'd also jump on the Iono bandwagon, she was the most fun Gym Leader personality-wise and that was the battle for me where my Crocolor leveled up and evolved into Skeledirge, so I'll always remember how fun that was to experience.

i have to give it to larry he was the only gym leader that i had to face twice cause his staraptor really wiped my team

I really like Rhyme as a gym leader, it was a fun gym battle too. The atmosphere of the battle and how it was done was really enjoyable.
The other gym leader i really enjoyed was Iono.
Honestly though most of the gym leaders for this game were on point, I enjoyed every single one.

Back