Shop Free Fruit for New Members šŸ…Avalar Farmer's MarketšŸ„•All Fruits! All Veggies! All Flowers! Bush, Pumpkin Starts, Bamboo & Vines! Pay What You Want

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Could I get 4 of every type of flower except for gold roses and lily of the valley for 248 TBT (that should come out as 1 TBT for every flower) and 4 of every type of pumpkin for 16 TBT. It should be a total of 264 TBT? Please count to be sure I'm right for the TBT amount. Thanks!

Hey, I was wanting to trade more TBT for some more flowers. I was wanting 55 blue hydrangea bushes, 6 lily of the valley, 6 blue roses, 5 purple mums, 5 gold roses, and 7 pink hyacinths for a total of 84TBT. Thanks so much!
Post automatically merged:

Hey, it's me one more time, could I get 10 more blue hydrangea bushes? I was Also wanting some items off your other thread if that's ok, do you want me to post that there?

Last edited:
I haven't been on the forums in a long while so I apologize for not remembering any norms. I would love to buy some blue roses as I haven't been able to breed my own in... well... a very long time, sadly! These are breed-able roses correct? If so I would love to buy 6!

Do you just use Dodo codes now-a-days?

Hi! I'd like
3 red cosmos
3 orange cosmos
3 pink cosmos
4 red lilies
4 black lilies
4 purple mums
Seeds are fine for the non hybrids. Is 20 tbt ok? That's almost 1 per flower :)

Hello! Can I ask your for some blue, purple and pink flowers? Thank you :D You can totally choose the number of flowers and the type! :)

Name: Rena
Order:
- Purple Hyacinths (x15)
- Orange Roses (x12)
- Yellow Roses (x12)
Total: 45 TBT

P.S. Youā€™ll need a ladder with you because 80% of my island is elevated to the 2nd cliff, so the beaches are inaccessible without it.

Back