• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Shop Free Fruit for New Members šŸ…Avalar Farmer's MarketšŸ„•All Fruits! All Veggies! All Flowers! Bush, Pumpkin Starts, Bamboo & Vines! Pay What You Want

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Could I get 4 of every type of flower except for gold roses and lily of the valley for 248 TBT (that should come out as 1 TBT for every flower) and 4 of every type of pumpkin for 16 TBT. It should be a total of 264 TBT? Please count to be sure I'm right for the TBT amount. Thanks!

Hey, I was wanting to trade more TBT for some more flowers. I was wanting 55 blue hydrangea bushes, 6 lily of the valley, 6 blue roses, 5 purple mums, 5 gold roses, and 7 pink hyacinths for a total of 84TBT. Thanks so much!
Post automatically merged:

Hey, it's me one more time, could I get 10 more blue hydrangea bushes? I was Also wanting some items off your other thread if that's ok, do you want me to post that there?

Last edited:
I haven't been on the forums in a long while so I apologize for not remembering any norms. I would love to buy some blue roses as I haven't been able to breed my own in... well... a very long time, sadly! These are breed-able roses correct? If so I would love to buy 6!

Do you just use Dodo codes now-a-days?

Hi! I'd like
3 red cosmos
3 orange cosmos
3 pink cosmos
4 red lilies
4 black lilies
4 purple mums
Seeds are fine for the non hybrids. Is 20 tbt ok? That's almost 1 per flower :)

Hello! Can I ask your for some blue, purple and pink flowers? Thank you :D You can totally choose the number of flowers and the type! :)

Name: Rena
Order:
- Purple Hyacinths (x15)
- Orange Roses (x12)
- Yellow Roses (x12)
Total: 45 TBT

P.S. Youā€™ll need a ladder with you because 80% of my island is elevated to the 2nd cliff, so the beaches are inaccessible without it.

Back