• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway FREE ENTRY Star Frag Giveaway! 4 Winners <3 - CLOSED

boring

pink is the warmest colour
Bells
Switch
0391-6643-8131
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Hyacinth
White Lily
Red Lily
White Tulip
Red Tulip
Feedback
100% (314) +
Im giving away one inventory of various Star Fragments. You can re sell them, use them to craft, whatever you need to do, it's up to you if you're the winner!

Everyone can enter once for free and then you can
enter up to two times more by sending 2 TBT (1 TBT per entry)
To enter for free just leave a comment with your fave
color and why it's that! I will be picking the winner with
a random name wheel. The giveaway will end
(01/12/21) at midnight GMT. There must be at least fifteen
entries for me to hold the Giveaway;
Winners will be chosen 02/12/21

The Star Frag Prize is:
2X 10 Stacks of every Zodiac Fragment (24 slots)
6 Stacks of large star fragments
10 stacks of star fragments

with three runners up prizes of 100 NMT and 50

star fragments (randomly selected again)

Last edited:
Awesome giveaway! I'll enter. My favorite color is green because I love how beautiful nature is!

I'll enter and sending 2 TBT your way. My favorite color is purple cause no matter what variant you look at it still is pretty!!

My favorite color is pink because it just makes me smile. 😏💗

I'll enter and sending 2 TBT your way. My favorite color is purple cause no matter what variant you look at it still is pretty!!
Totally unrelated but I actually have to use a purple screen reader. I would normally say I don't like purple but since I literally need it to read I guess purple is pretty good xD
Post automatically merged:

My favorite color is pink because it just makes me smile. 😏💗
Pink is the correct colour to be honest

Last edited:
My favourite color is purple. It feels calming and regal. Thank you for hosting this giveaway 💜

Thank you for this! I definitely need star frags to craft a bunch of stuff so I can use them for HHP ^_^
My favourite colour is turquoise just because it's really pretty in my opinion! Good luck everybody!

aw sweet giveaway!! my favourite colour is pink for no other reason than just looking at it makes me feel happy!

this giveaway can only go ahead if I get more entries to make it fair so bump!!

aaaa, such a great giveaway! ty for setting this up!! my favorite color is pink because it's pretty and it makes me happy any time i see it. i'm also gonna send over 2 TBT!

My favorite color is yellow, because looking at it makes me feel.. like sunshine! :3
Yellow is a nice color, to me, anyways.

Sending 2 TBT your way to enter again cx

My favourite colour is purple! I’ve liked that colour best since I was younger. Everything I own is basically purple :3

I’d like to enter! My favorite color is purple - I don’t actually know why, it just has been for a very long time. I’ll be sending TBT for extra entries. Thank you!

Thank you for this giveaway! My favorite color is Orange 🍊, something about orange just makes me feel good for some reason.
My island's native fruit isn't orange, unfortunately.

1tbt entry and it's still 🍊range, for the same reason.

My favorite color is light blue, but more specifically Tiffany blue 💖 it's just such a calm yet elegant color, and I absolutely love it. Thanks for holding this!

Back