• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway FREE Dreamie Service! & Dream Addresses

Madie

twitch.tv/madiestreams
Bells
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (38) +
banner3.png

.・゜-: ✧ :- Dream, Dream, Dreamies! -: ✧ :-゜・.

Live Streaming on Twitch

Let's fulfill some dreams with some dreamies while exploring some dreams of your islands!

ElaborateFlawlessBarb.webp

I finally finished my Amiibo card collection (minus 5 NPC cards….) and I wanted to celebrate and share the love by providing free dreamies to anyone in need!
All of my Amiibo cards are official/not hacked and the dreamies are free!​

Rules:
1. No hate! Be respectful or your entry will be voided.
2. Do not spam this thread with multiple responses. Limit 1 villager per person. You may re-enter the giveaway only after your first request has been fulfilled. Double entries will be deleted.
3. Please do not DM me with requests. Only entries that have been submitted in one of the two options below will be accepted.
4. You must have a plot available to claim. This service will be first come first serve so if you are not available to claim when contacted/called on the stream you will have to pass your turn and I will come back around to your request.
5. No purchase or trade necessary. I accept tips but I am not in need of anything in game.~
6. All dreamie deliveries will be streamed on Twitch. If you enter you are consenting to being featured on the channel /madiestreams. I will respond to this thread before I stream.

Queue: 0 requests - 6/8/2022 7:00pm
While the requests are low in numbers, dreamie requests will be fulfilled on a first come first serve basis.
[Rules will update once the queue becomes larger to randomized winners and will be fulfilled as follows:
Please note that filling out this form does not guarantee a dreamie; it is an entry for a chance to win a dreamie to fairly a accommodate requests.]

There are 2 ways to join:
Option A:
1. Fill out this form and follow the directions within the form to enter.
2. I will reach out to you when I am streaming for you to pick up your villager in boxes.

Option B:
1. Comment on this thread with your desired villager, player name and island name
2. Join the chat on Twitch when I am live and type “Dream, Dream, Dreamie!” + your bell tree forums username to claim! (No follow necessary)
** If you choose this option, you will have to tune in while I am streaming and claim in the chat. I may not reach out to you to claim.

PLEASE NOTE:
All dreamie deliveries will be streamed on Twitch. If you enter you are consenting to being featured on the channel /madiestreams.

Send Me Your Dream Address~
I am also accepting dream addresses to visit and review on my stream.
Check out my Dream Address Post to send in yours or view past streams featuring other forum members' islands!
(Please do not comment with your DA on this thread, make sure to submit is on the Dream Address Post and read through the rules before submitting as they are a little different)

If you would like me to tour your island by visiting instead of through the dream address, please use the this form.

thanks-gif.322593

Thank you so much for reading!~

Last edited:
Streaming again soon & am still accepting requests! No payment needed and all villagers are scanned in using official Amiibo cards (no hacks!). Enjoy!~

Back