Free doodle things [closed]

Your art style is gorgeous! I'd love one of my new oc. c:

unnamed_adopt_by_crystalmilktea_forsale__by_sansisbae-d9ndi33.png

Psst psst~
The link isn't working~ (?Д` )

Also since this is kind of an art dump i thought i'd post one of the auction prizes here:
TllvDGE.jpg

Psst psst~
The link isn't working~ (?Д` )

Also since this is kind of an art dump i thought i'd post one of the auction prizes here:
TllvDGE.jpg

I love this watercolour thing you've got going.. It looks like the sun is setting or something in this picture
so purty!

Hi, are you still doing these? :)

If so, would consider drawing my mayor? (she's in my sig) I can tell from this thread that your art is extremely popular (and with good reason, it's gorgeous :p), so I completely understand if you're too busy or would rather do other requests. I can pay you for your efforts :) Happy drawing!

Last edited:
Omg I remember your art shop from 2014! You've improved so much!! I'm honestly really inspired, I kinda regret how I stopped drawing for like a year. ;-; I'd be so happy if you could give my oc a go. If not it's okay. c: Thanks a bunch~

clicky

ahh!!!
I love it so much, thank you!
Imma set it as my avatar, if that's okay.

Ahh i'm very glad you like it! Of course thats okay! ( *`ω?)

Hey where's Enders order? It's been a month

Um, excuse me? I don't understand what you mean. These are just free requests that I do in my spare time, no one is paying me for this so there aren't any orders. Also Ender's request was only put in a few days ago, certainly not a month. This post really confuses me as to what exactly you meant. . .

It's only been like 5 days and the artist hasn't guaranteed anyone anything? Also enders was a bit demanding for no reason so... ?\_(ツ)_/? Everyone should give Mewmewmewm her time and appreciate her free art :)

You and enders are being really rude and insensitive, these are just freebies and you should be thankful to mewmewmewm for giving time for things like these. Have some shame, and be polite. Didn't get what you want? Move on, kid. Not that hard.
Also this thread isn't even a month old, so stop exaggerating.

People like that really irritate me. We're all lucky Mewms is even doing this, for FREE no less. We're talking gorgeous art worth 1k+ for FREE. No one is entitled to anything, and yet there will always be those who are greedy and demand every little thing.

Uh I was just curious where was his order because I was looking foward to seeing ti

Well you couldn't even guarantee that mewmewmewm was going to do it, and you said it in a very demanding and rude way.

Back