ど
Classic Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Cake
'Sup.

I. . .

Haven't posted here in forever.

Okay so to the point. I gots the art blocks. So for a little while ill be taking requests. I could do 1 i could do 20. I wont be taking thes on a first come first serve basis, ill just pick the ones i feel like doing at the time. I'm also open to drawing pretty much anything (even nsfw but ill probably fail at it ;u;). Boys, girls, skeletons, fandom stuff, mayors, ocs, whatever you want man.

So yeah. These'll be free, don't try to pay me or i shall send it back like the evil person i am. (?Д` )

For examples of art look at my tumblr : mewmewmewm@tumblr.com or check in the spoiler:

TF7rx3U.jpg

image.jpg

So yup. Imma go eat and then i'll do some drawy type things.

Thank you for reading this blarb of text and i look forward to drawing with you guys!

Completed Requests:
U3FiFeT.png

TllvDGE.jpg

ndCE3un.jpg

OzFAJPS.png

TJXF1lv.png

pWCBtLG.png

VPzvasV.jpg

Last edited:
Could you draw my mayor? She's just the one in my avatar. Let me know if you would like a better picture.

I love your art omg ;u;

Maybe consider drawing my cool dog? x (headcolor: x)
(Include my avi and my sig as refs too! Sorry if they're all just half-bust ^^; )

Orrrrrrr my dorky face? c: x x

Last edited:
ahh thank you guys so much for your nice comments! It really does mean a lot to me! ;u;

Jpo2atO.png

Thanks.
Ta daaaa~
VPzvasV.jpg

sorry for the sketchiness (is that a word?)

Edit: Fixed~! (hopefully!)

Last edited:
ahh thank you guys so much for your nice comments! It really does mean a lot to me! ;u;

Ta daaaa~
VPzvasV.jpg

Can I just say his mayor turned out amazing!
I'm sure he's going to love it!

Ta daaaa~
VPzvasV.jpg

Woah

Woah

Put your art all over TBT again

I took a look at your DA and I remember the Amber one :)

Omg your art is so gorgeous!! ;A;

[Here's] a link to my refs. Feel free to do any if you're interested! ^-^

Ta daaaa~
VPzvasV.jpg

Just saw this and it looks great! Keep it up with your style for other requests.

If you're still doing requests and if you feel like it I'd really like a drawing of my mayor :) Thank you for your consideration!

HNI_0011.jpgHNI_0036.jpg

Back