• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

free art and art trades 🌾

I actually had a hard time figuring what was it on your islander forehead, so just to avoid confusion - I hid it under his hair. I hope you don't mind it!
Here you go:
View attachment 242558
Post automatically merged:

She's super cute! Here you go:
View attachment 242559

I am currently looking mainly for igb, thank you for considering tipping me!
it turned out amazing! thank you so much!

I actually had a hard time figuring what was it on your islander forehead, so just to avoid confusion - I hid it under his hair. I hope you don't mind it!
Here you go:
View attachment 242558

View attachment 242559

Here you go:
View attachment 242558

View attachment 242559

oh my gosh thank you so much! this is adorable! i’ll pm you regarding the igb tip ^_^ i hope you dont mind me using this as an avi w/ credit!

Last edited:
Here she is!
Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 2.40.55 PM.png

I'd love if you could draw me and my boyfriend together! Saw your post above about furries so figured it'd be alright to ask c:

xOCHAmR.jpg

srnTTS5.jpg

If two furries is a bit much just me (the wolf) would be great! Also please let me know how a fair price of IGB/NMT, I know you said this thread is for practice but I'd want to give you something anyways!

Last edited:
Here he is in all his glory! Let me know which OC you want me to draw for you!
View attachment 242546

Although, I feel like drawing roblox characters isn't my greatest skill, here you go! I hope it's okkk
redda.jpg

Also, thank you so much for drawing Kara! Your work is amazing ☺

Omg! Your art is so cute!! I would love a piece done by you especially in the style of your second sample from your initial post. I know you're mainly doing villagers but is there any way you could draw me in that style?

Here you go!! You're v cute, I love the black hearts 🥰
lisa.jpg

i love this thread so so much! this is my new horizons island ref if you'd be interested at all !!!

I moved the bow a bit to make sense in the picture, I hope it's ok! Here you go:
jas.jpg

I'd love if you could draw me and my boyfriend together! Saw your post above about furries so figured it'd be alright to ask c:

xOCHAmR.jpg

srnTTS5.jpg

If two furries is a bit much just me (the wolf) would be great! Also please let me know how a fair price of IGB/NMT, I know you said this thread is for practice but I'd want to give you something anyways!

They looks super adorable together, honestly. Maybe I am not the most amazing furry artist out there, BUT it was a pleasure to draw them!!
Thank you so much for wanting to tip me, but I don't really have a set price for those! You can tip me however much you want, I don't really mind 🥰
once.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, this is so lovely <3 Thank you so much! I'm busy right now but I'll be DMing you in like half an hour to come visit!

Edit: My bf loves it too, he said it was adorable :love:

Last edited:
I vibed with this pink sweater, I love it so much, pink + yellow is one of the best colour combos ever
Here you go!
View attachment 242126
Ahh, I’ve just saw this!
I agree, the pink + yellow combination is so good, I couldn’t resist buy it as soon as they sold it at the shop! ^^
He looks amazing, thank you so much for drawing him!

please? I can try to give you some art in exchange?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1586753050888.jpg
    FB_IMG_1586753050888.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 27
  • FB_IMG_1586753048211.jpg
    FB_IMG_1586753048211.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 24
hiya! sorry to request again but your requests are so cute OTL
if you don't mind could you draw me and my boyfriend as well (,: ?

sailorpoof comm.png
1587088526575.png
eye color isnt shown in either example but they should both be brown asdfghjkl

i'd also love to send another tip! aha thank you so much in advance

Although, I feel like drawing roblox characters isn't my greatest skill, here you go! I hope it's okkk
View attachment 243066

Also, thank you so much for drawing Kara! Your work is amazing ☺

Here you go!! You're v cute, I love the black hearts 🥰
View attachment 243067

I moved the bow a bit to make sense in the picture, I hope it's ok! Here you go:
View attachment 243069

They looks super adorable together, honestly. Maybe I am not the most amazing furry artist out there, BUT it was a pleasure to draw them!!
Thank you so much for wanting to tip me, but I don't really have a set price for those! You can tip me however much you want, I don't really mind 🥰
View attachment 243072
Thank you so much! It came out so cute 😍 I love it❤

please? I can try to give you some art in exchange?

We can art trade if you want to! My characters are listed on my toyhouse (link in the first post) :blush:
For now, here's your islander:
lemonzboy.jpg

hiya! sorry to request again but your requests are so cute OTL
if you don't mind could you draw me and my boyfriend as well (,: ?

eye color isnt shown in either example but they should both be brown asdfghjkl

i'd also love to send another tip! aha thank you so much in advance

I feel literal uwu feelings when I see ppl requesting art of them and their partners, it's just too cute
Here you go:
ina.jpg

Last edited:
Would consider my character? :) I am totally in love with Punchy if you feel like drawing him too would be amazing! Your art style is so cute. <3
View attachment 244602

I added small Punchy on the picture, hope you like it!
sugarsaurus.jpg

Hey could you draw my lil fella? I'll tip IGB :lemon:View attachment 244608

Here you go! If you'd like to tip me then please, pm me about it ☺
brumbo.jpeg

Your art is lovely! Could I get one for my character? And I'd love to tip in NMTs or bells as appreciation 😊
(Edit: changed her hat since the beanies in the game look pretty faded)

Okay, so long story short, I always save references on my computer right away, so when I draw I don't have to check the thread and I drew your character in the clothes from previous reference picture, I hope it's okay!! If you'd still like your character drawn in the clothes from the references you posted in the edit then please let me know, thank u :blush:

If you'd like to tip then please pm me, I accept both NMT and igb, so you can choose whichever 🥰
doe.jpg

Last edited:
I added small Punchy on the picture, hope you like it!
View attachment 245762

Here you go! If you'd like to tip me then please, pm me about it ☺
View attachment 245765

Okay, so long story short, I always save references on my computer right away, so when I draw I don't have to check the thread and I drew your character in the clothes from previous reference picture, I hope it's okay!! If you'd still like your character drawn in the clothes from the references you posted in the edit then please let me know, thank u :blush:

If you'd like to tip then please pm me, I accept both NMT and igb, so you can choose whichever 🥰
View attachment 245766
Oh WOW that looks great! Thank you so much ❤️😍 I'll pm when I'm free I def gotta tip!

Back