• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Free Amiibo RV requests (+new RVs added!)

May I visit while Casmire is there? It is 11:45am EST here.

Da Momma - Playtown - FC 5129-7511-2716, DC 4A00-01A0-08E7, on daily EST, town fruit is cherries.

Da Momma - Playtown - FC 5129-7511-2716, DC 4A00-01A0-08E7, on daily EST, town fruit is cherries.
Yes sure! Adding you now :)
Post automatically merged:

Added, let me know when you’re ready to visit!

Yes sure! Adding you now :)

Added, let me know when you’re ready to visit!
I can't seem to find your fc so I can add you.

Give me a minute or two while I switch save file. My mayor doesn't have enough meow coupons, lol, after visiting another member.

I have to get my hubby out of his jammies, lol

I can't seem to find your fc so I can add you.

Give me a minute or two while I switch save file. My mayor doesn't have enough meow coupons, lol, after visiting another member.

I have to get my hubby out of his jammies, lol
Haha no worries! My FC is 3755-0443-9712 btw :)

On my way

Are your gates open, can't find it.

Hi there! Vivian was scheduled yesterday but I’ll definitely put her back on the lineup after i’ve fulfilled the previous RV requests :)

Hi, can you let me know your availability? I can time travel now (already sold my turnips lol) so I can get Piper’s RV into my campground today if you’d like! :)
2pm-11pm PST everyday is when I’m available. Ik there’s a huge time difference between us so idk when a decent time would be over there

2pm-11pm PST everyday is when I’m available. Ik there’s a huge time difference between us so idk when a decent time would be over there

Awesome, I can get her RV ready today :) 7PM PST today work for you? That would be 10AM on my end.

I’ll be available in like 20 minutes if that’s cool?
Yup! I think we already have each other added, so just let me know when you’re ready :)

FC: 1049 0261 7093
town: New Bark
mayor: ishi
RV: claude and rex, whenever possible? :D thank you
Yes sure! I’ll schedule them in for you :)

Hi!! I would like to request carrie’s RV please! My fc is 1350-1837-7401, town name is Mokke, mayor name is Snowy!
Time zone is GMT+8 ^^
Do you want anything in return? I’ll add you sometime today, I’m in the middle of class right now

Hi! Let me know your availability, I can schedule Carrie's RV for you within the day or tomorrow, whichever you prefer :)

Gimme about 30 minutes or so~ will let you know when you can come visit :)

Carrie's RV is ready for you now! :)
Coming over now ^^

Gimme about 30 minutes or so~ will let you know when you can come visit :)

Carrie's RV is ready for you now! :)
Hi! Your gates aren’t open :0

Back