Free Amiibo RV requests (+new RVs added!)

reggiesteadygo

FC: 3755-0443-9712 // GMT+8:00
Bells
Feedback
100% (28) +
Hi all! I have a couple of Amiibo RVs on hand and would be happy to scan some in for your furniture needs! ✨

Here's a list of who I have (in alphabetical order) and a corresponding moridb list of the items they're selling:

Welcome Amiibo RVs:

Misc. RVs:

Villager (from Super Smash Bros.) - item list

No entrance fee/tips required! Just observe proper player etiquette ^^
If you're interested - comment with the format below:

FC:
Town Name:
Player Name:
Chosen Amiibo RV:
Availability/Timezone:

Also add my FC in advance: 3755-0443-9712
(Mayor Nana of Crazy Town) GMT/UTC+8:00

Last edited:
FC 3110
Town Erst
Mayor Erin 7
Rv Vivian
I dont mind if i have to wait a bit either Do you have any types of fruit you need?
Post automatically merged:

Hi all! I have some cards from the Welcome Amiibo series and would be happy to summon their RVs for your furniture needs! ✨
I just joined the forum a couple days ago, but I've traded a couple times via reddit and discord! ^^

I currently have Candi at my campground right now and here's what she has to offer - item list
(she won't be available after the next 12 hours or so since I'm moving her into my town~)

Here's a list of who I have (in alphabetical order) and a corresponding moridb list of the items they're selling:

If you're interested - comment with your FC, town and player name, and your amiibo rv of choice!
(will only be granting requests after I've moved Candi in)

(Mayor Nana | Crazy Town) GMT/UTC+8:00
Oh sorry my FC is 3110 5518 3406

FC 3110
Town Erst
Mayor Erin 7
Rv Vivian
I dont mind if i have to wait a bit either Do you have any types of fruit you need?

Oh sorry my FC is 3110 5518 3406

Hi! I can summon Vivian’s RV for you tomorrow, will be available at 9:00 AM (UTC+8:00) at the earliest :) will comment here again once her RV is ready!

Hello! Would I be able to stop by go purchase a cash register from Candi please?

Also in the future, may I come by when Boris (looking for 8 of his floor lamps) and Cashmere (looking for a cutting board and 2 kitchen stoves) are camping please and thank you?

My FC is 4613-9233-5563. My town is called Eodinde and my characters are Tokki, Iza, Daedae, and Jakjack (who would come depends on who has enough Meow coupons at the time).

Hi! I can summon Vivian’s RV for you tomorrow, will be available at 9:00 AM (UTC+8:00) at the earliest :) will comment here again once her RV is ready!
Ok thank you!!

Could you tell me what time it is for you rn because im not very good at timezones ahaha

Hello! Would I be able to stop by go purchase a cash register from Candi please?

Also in the future, may I come by when Boris (looking for 8 of his floor lamps) and Cashmere (looking for a cutting board and 2 kitchen stoves) are camping please and thank you?

My FC is 4613-9233-5563. My town is called Eodinde and my characters are Tokki, Iza, Daedae, and Jakjack (who would come depends on who has enough Meow coupons at the time).

Hi yeah sure i can open my gates quick while candi’s rv is still available. :)

Ok thank you!!

Could you tell me what time it is for you rn because im not very good at timezones ahaha

It’s currently June 24 where I am, and it’s 12:54 am :) - so i can summon vivian’s rv in approximately 8-9 hours later!

My apologies, I have to head out to bed soon so i may not be able to wait til you can visit, but i got you the modern cash register from Candi’s RV! You can come pick it up or I can drop your item off at your town in about 8-9 hours later if you’d like ^^ i have you added already.

Also, will probably summon Cashmere’s RV after Vivian’s!

Last edited:

It’s currently June 24 where I am, and it’s 12:54 am :) - so i can summon vivian’s rv in approximately 8-9 hours later!

My apologies, I have to head out to bed soon so i may not be able to wait til you can visit, but i got you the modern cash register from Candi’s RV! You can come pick it up or I can drop your item off at your town in about 8-9 hours later if you’d like ^^ i have you added already.

I'm so sorry! I was eating lunch. 8-9 hours from now would be...9-10PM my time, which works for me :) I very much appreciate you purchasing the cash register for me, thank you! ♡

I'm a good 7 hours behind you so it may be a bit later when I get to you aha sorry

Hi all! I have some cards from the Welcome Amiibo series and would be happy to summon their RVs for your furniture needs! ✨
I just joined the forum a couple days ago, but I've traded a couple times via reddit and discord! ^^

If you're interested - comment with your FC, town and player name, and your amiibo rv of choice!

(Mayor Nana | Crazy Town) GMT/UTC+8:00

[edit:]
Scheduled RVs this week:
June 24: Vivian - available

June 25: Cashmere
June 26: Piper
June 27: Boris
Hi!! I would like to request carrie’s RV please! My fc is 1350-1837-7401, town name is Mokke, mayor name is Snowy!
Time zone is GMT+8 ^^
Do you want anything in return? I’ll add you sometime today, I’m in the middle of class right now

Hi!! I would like to request carrie’s RV please! My fc is 1350-1837-7401, town name is Mokke, mayor name is Snowy!
Time zone is GMT+8 ^^
Do you want anything in return? I’ll add you sometime today, I’m in the middle of class right now

Okay! I’ll schedule Carrie’s RV for you on June 28, right after Boris’s RV :) no need for anything in return!

I'm a good 7 hours behind you so it may be a bit later when I get to you aha sorry

Vivian’s RV is now available! Comment here or DM when you’re ready to visit! :)

Bump! Vivian's RV is at my town if anyone else wants to visit! ✨
Y'all can check out the next scheduled RVs at the main post :D

I'm interested in visiting Vivian's RV! My FC is 4055-7060-2510. Let me know when you are available :) I'll just have one visit.
Hi there! Vivian was scheduled yesterday but I’ll definitely put her back on the lineup after i’ve fulfilled the previous RV requests :)

My FC is 5043-4846-4882
My player name/town- Chi from Harajuku
Could I visit Piper’s RV?
Hi, can you let me know your availability? I can time travel now (already sold my turnips lol) so I can get Piper’s RV into my campground today if you’d like! :)

Time zone is GMT+8 ^^
Hi! Can you let me know your availability? I can time travel today so I can get Carrie’s RV at my campground by today if you’re free to visit ^^

Hi. Since Cashmere's RV is in your campground at the moment. Can I visit his RV? :unsure:
Oh of course, go ahead! Lemme just add your fc quick :)

Hi. Since Cashmere's RV is in your campground at the moment. Can I visit his RV? :unsure:
Added! Lemme know when you’re ready :)

Back