Free Amiibo RV requests (+new RVs added!)

Bump! I'm back with 4 new RVs! :D Check the main post for details~

Welcome back! I'm excited to be able to visit RVs in your town again. Bless you!

FC: 4055-7060-2510
Town Name: Zen
Player Name: Ng
Chosen Amiibo RV: Ursala's RV
Availability/Timezone: Now until 3:45PM; 5:30PM-6:30PM; 9PM-11PM (GMT+8)

I've also just received Sylvana's Welcome Amiibo card in my mail this morning! You're welcomed to visit if you are interested :)

Welcome back! I'm excited to be able to visit RVs in your town again. Bless you!

I've also just received Sylvana's Welcome Amiibo card in my mail this morning! You're welcomed to visit if you are interested :)
Hello! You’re always welcome :) I’ll open my gates for you at 9 pm then! Oh, and I’d love to visit Sylvana’s RV!

Good afternoon. Could I visit Ursala's RV again? :)

Availability/Timezone: Now until 3:45PM; 5:30PM-6:30PM; 9PM-12AM (GMT+8)

Good afternoon. Could I visit Ursala's RV again? :)

Availability/Timezone: Now until 3:45PM; 5:30PM-6:30PM; 9PM-12AM (GMT+8)
Hi again! Sure, I’ll scan in Ursala for you and open my gate at around 6pm. See you then! :)

Hi @reggiesteadygo. Could I visit Spike's RV? :)

Chosen Amiibo RV: Spike's RV
Availability/Timezone: Now until 3:45PM; 6PM-11AM (GMT+8)
Hi! Yes of course! I’m free now too so I can scan in Spike and open my gate asap :) coincidentally, my villager has a new petition, so would you mind if I visited your town to get some signatures after?

Hi! Yes of course! I’m free now too so I can scan in Spike and open my gate asap :) coincidentally, my villager has a new petition, so would you mind if I visited your town to get some signatures after?

I don't mind at all! You can come on over to collect signatures :) Let me know if you are still available or a later time is fine too.

Hi @reggiesteadygo. Could I visit Billy's RV today? :)

Chosen Amiibo RV: Billy's RV
Hi! Yes sure, wanted to check out Billy’s RV too actually. :LOL: I’ll open my gate at around 6pm then!

Oh by the way, I have perfect oranges on premium if you'd like to sell some at my Re-Tail :) will still open past 6pm, right after the Bug-Off :LOL:

Good luck with the Bug-Off. No worries, let me know whenever you are ready. Thank you for letting me know that Reese is buying the perfect oranges at a premium :)

Back