Shop Fox's Shop - JPN & KOR Exclusives | DLC | Nintendo | Bamboo | Rococo + more

No probs man :) I feel kind of empty now that I've collected all the current Eastern DLC D: Not sure what to do.

Haha >.<
I know what you mean... Maybe they'll be some new ones released soon and we'll have to do the whole thing again :O lol.

Is the Blossom Lantern considered a common DLC? If so, I have 5 hybrids I'd like to trade for it. :)

Relatively common yeah :) 5 hybrids is a fair trade.

I have a Blossom Lantern in my quick-access storage so I'm basically ready now if you are?

Yup, let me just add you and load up my game. ^^

Cool. I already have you on my friends list but I guess if you clear yours out regularly then.. yeah. Haha.

I'll open my gates.

After the trade, please scroll to the top of this page and rate my thread 5 stars :) It dropped to 4 for some reason :/

Thank you!

Yeah, I did a massive clean out just a couple of days ago since I hit 100, but I'll be sure to keep you added this time! :)
I'm starting on the long quest to collect all the foreign DLCs, so you might often see me posting in your shop, haha.

And will do! ^^

EDIT: Hmm, for some reason your gate isn't appearing on my list. :(

Last edited:
Yeah, I did a massive clean out just a couple of days ago since I hit 100, but I'll be sure to keep you added this time! :)
I'm starting on the long quest to collect all the foreign DLCs, so you might often see me posting in your shop, haha.

And will do! ^^

EDIT: Hmm, for some reason your gate isn't appearing on my list. :(

yeah I wasn't seeing anyone join >.<. Thought you had gone offline.

I just need to pop to someone elses town to pick up some money. When I'm back I'll PM you :)

Okay! I leave for dinner in about 15 minutes, so I might not be online when you PM me, but dinner should only take 30-40 minutes. :)
If you don't see me come back online in about an hour, its probably because my family is launching fireworks from our driveway, considering today is Independence day in the US. So I apologize ahead of time if my schedule is a bit wacky tonight. ^^

Okay! I leave for dinner in about 15 minutes, so I might not be online when you PM me, but dinner should only take 30-40 minutes. :)
If you don't see me come back online in about an hour, its probably because my family is launching fireworks from our driveway, considering today is Independence day in the US. So I apologize ahead of time if my schedule is a bit wacky tonight. ^^

I might be gone by the time you get back but I'll hold the Lantern for you :) I'll be on tomorrow at some point as well~

I'm now 6.2mil bells richer after selling just one 7-11 Piece. I may or may not sell any others. Time will tell.

I have hybrid flowers I can trade. Do the catalog re-orderable version exclusives count as regular items or as common DLC for your trading rates?

Hello, my english is so bad, I see you have 7 seven DLC, Yule log
It's my finally DLC, please , please exchange or sell me these! My finally DLC :/ I can clone for you
most items not re-ordeable :D
My FC it's: 1735-9996-4151 Aku☆ I added you
I'm frencn I have 3 ver. jap and 2 fr ver. !

Back