• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway fossils 💌

Status
Not open for further replies.

ujenny

( ´ ▽ ` )
Bells
Spring Sakura
Ruby
Purple Violet
White Violet
Mother's Day Carnation
Feedback
100% (15) +
hey! i cleared my storage and since i don‘t need this stuff anymore i thought of giving them away to you since y‘all have been very kind to me ☁

paintings
🌿 1x worthy painting
🌿 1x jolly painting

fossils
🌿 1x archaeoptyeryx
🌿 1x apato skull
🌿 1x ammonite
🌿 2x ankylo torso
🌿 1x ankylo skull
🌿 1x ankylo tail
🌿 1x diplo chest
🌿 1x diplo hip
🌿 1x megacero torso
🌿 2x megacero tail
🌿 2x parasaur torso
🌿 1x parasaur skull
🌿 1x pachysaurus tail
🌿 2x plesio neck
🌿 1x peking man
🌿 1x ptera left wing
🌿 2x shark tooth
🌿 1x styraco torso
🌿 1x spino torso
🌿 1x tricera tail
🌿 1x tricera torso
🌿 2x iguanodon skull
🌿 3x iguanodon torso
(i hope i didnt‘t mess up the spellings xD)

- jenny🍦

if you‘re interested, please let me know!

Last edited:
hey! i cleared my storage and since i don‘t need this stuff anymore i thought of giving them away to you since y‘all have been very kind to me ☁

paintings
🌿 2x worthy painting
🌿 1x neutral painting
🌿 1x proper painting
🌿 1x jolly painting

fossils
🌿 1x archaeoptyeryx
🌿 1x apato skull
🌿 1x ammonite
🌿 2x ankylo torso
🌿 1x ankylo skull
🌿 1x ankylo tail
🌿 1x diplo chest
🌿 1x diplo hip
🌿 1x megacero torso
🌿 2x megacero tail
🌿 2x parasaur torso
🌿 1x parasaur skull
🌿 1x pachysaurus tail
🌿 2x plesio neck
🌿 1x peking man
🌿 1x ptera left wing
🌿 2x shark tooth
🌿 1x styraco torso
🌿 1x spino torso
🌿 1x tricera tail
🌿 1x tricera torso
🌿 2x iguanodon skull
🌿 3x iguanodon torso
(i hope i didnt‘t mess up the spellings xD)

- jenny🍦

if you‘re interested, please let me know!

(disclaimer: two of the paintings i bought off villagers so there’s a small chance that there could be a fake one among them! sorry about that.)

Hi there. I am interested in the Jolly Painting.
I think @lyradelphie04 might be interested in getting some of these to complete her museum.

Let me know if it's still available.

thanks for the tag NG!! I'd love a worthy and neutral painting if I can!

Hi there. I am interested in the Jolly Painting.
I think @lyradelphie04 might be interested in getting some of these to complete her museum.

Let me know if it's still available.

yes, it is still available! 😊 when are you free to get the jolly painting? i need to get my homework done but i’ll be free from 11PM til 3 AM CET! :)

yes, it is still available! 😊 when are you free to get the jolly painting? i need to get my homework done but i’ll be free from 11PM til 3 AM CET! :)

Oh no. I'm about to head to bed. It's early in the morning here. Do you think you could pass it to @lyradelphie04 along with the items she need when you meet up with her? I am supposed to meet up with her at a later date for a villager trade.

@lyradelphie04 if it's not a hassle with you. Otherwise I could set a later date and time for the Jolly Painting with @ujenny or I could just wait until another opportunity arises or when I find it at Crazy Redd's.

Either way is fine. :)

Oh no. I'm about to head to bed. It's early in the morning here. Do you think you could pass it to @lyradelphie04 along with the items she need when you meet up with her? I am supposed to meet up with her at a later date for a villager trade.

@lyradelphie04 if it's not a hassle with you. Otherwise I could set a later date and time for the Jolly Painting with @ujenny or I could just wait until another opportunity arises or when I find it at Crazy Redd's.

thats perfectly fine with me!!

@ujenny : i'm available as soon as you are!! just send a message when youre free! i've added you so it should be quick! if you could drop off at my town that would be most convienent but I can come to yours as well!

ofc! no problem^^ sounds good to me
Post automatically merged:

@ujenny : i'm available as soon as you are!! just send a message when youre free! i've added you so it should be quick! if you could drop off at my town that would be most convienent but I can come to yours as well!

i can come over your town! would be easier for me too :). are you free right now?

I'm very grateful @lyradelphie04 !

Thank you @ujenny and good luck clearing the rest of the items. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back