• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Foreverfox's Friends - Amiibo Shop

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
IGN: kaitlyn
Island Name: serenity
Requested Villager: deirdre
Villager Tier: D
Date you will have an empty plot: can time travel again
Available trading time: EST
Payment amount: 20

IGN: Altyran
Island Name: Isla Ceru
Requested Villager: Ribbot
Villager Tier: C
Date you will have an empty plot: Can time travel, but plot is open today.
Available trading time (please include your time zone!): All day Eastern Time
Would you like your villager's poster? *additional 5 tbt* (Yes or no): No
Payment amount: 25 TBT

Hello,
I am wondering if you have an amiibo for Sly and if so, how much it would cost to adopt him--20 TBT? I don't have a plot available at the moment, but when someone offers to move, I'd like to find Sly. I bought packs of amiibo cards but he wasn't in them! :-(

Hello,
I am wondering if you have an amiibo for Sly and if so, how much it would cost to adopt him--20 TBT? I don't have a plot available at the moment, but when someone offers to move, I'd like to find Sly. I bought packs of amiibo cards but he wasn't in them! :-(
Hey! I don't have Sly, but I do take orders for amiibos for who people would like to see in the shop, so I'll add him to the list! Sorry he wasn't in your pack, I know that feeling! 20 tbt sounds like where he'd be, but I'll check for sure when I end up adding him at somepoint. :)

Sorry messed something up and plots filled nevermind haha please ignore.

Last edited:
@Cristaaaaal I'm actually thinking about closing the shop until further notice. It's been a good run, but it's become alot more of a task when I play rather than something I enjoy. I do recommend checking out the shop @- Zero - runs! If they don't have who you're looking for, please let me know though, okay? :)

Last edited:
Hello friends! Just want you all to know that while my shop is taking a small hiatus, please feel free to reach out if you're in a pinch for a villager. At this time, I am turning most of my attention to my art, so feel free to check out my art den in the museum shop! Thanks for always supporting me!

Back