• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Foreverfox's Friends - Amiibo Shop

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
IGN: kaitlyn
Island Name: serenity
Requested Villager: deirdre
Villager Tier: D
Date you will have an empty plot: can time travel again
Available trading time: EST
Payment amount: 20

IGN: Altyran
Island Name: Isla Ceru
Requested Villager: Ribbot
Villager Tier: C
Date you will have an empty plot: Can time travel, but plot is open today.
Available trading time (please include your time zone!): All day Eastern Time
Would you like your villager's poster? *additional 5 tbt* (Yes or no): No
Payment amount: 25 TBT

Hello,
I am wondering if you have an amiibo for Sly and if so, how much it would cost to adopt him--20 TBT? I don't have a plot available at the moment, but when someone offers to move, I'd like to find Sly. I bought packs of amiibo cards but he wasn't in them! :-(

Hello,
I am wondering if you have an amiibo for Sly and if so, how much it would cost to adopt him--20 TBT? I don't have a plot available at the moment, but when someone offers to move, I'd like to find Sly. I bought packs of amiibo cards but he wasn't in them! :-(
Hey! I don't have Sly, but I do take orders for amiibos for who people would like to see in the shop, so I'll add him to the list! Sorry he wasn't in your pack, I know that feeling! 20 tbt sounds like where he'd be, but I'll check for sure when I end up adding him at somepoint. :)

Sorry messed something up and plots filled nevermind haha please ignore.

Last edited:
@Cristaaaaal I'm actually thinking about closing the shop until further notice. It's been a good run, but it's become alot more of a task when I play rather than something I enjoy. I do recommend checking out the shop @- Zero - runs! If they don't have who you're looking for, please let me know though, okay? :)

Last edited:
Hello friends! Just want you all to know that while my shop is taking a small hiatus, please feel free to reach out if you're in a pinch for a villager. At this time, I am turning most of my attention to my art, so feel free to check out my art den in the museum shop! Thanks for always supporting me!

Back