• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Foreverfox's Den: MAKE!

SEE POST #310 - Which signature should I use on my art?

• Option 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option 3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Foreverfox

💖✨Egg mother✨💖
Bells
White Rose
White Tulip
Enchanted Bloom
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Feedback
100% (235) +
Hello All! Thanks for visiting! Please read the OP, as the shop has been re-designed!

Here's how it works:
- When the thread title says MAKE at the end, I am accepting commissions.
- When it says BREAK, I am either full on requests at the moment, or am not accepting any.

NEW PRICE GUIDE AND ORDER FORM **RLC AVAILABLE VIA PAYPAL & Ko-fi!**

Looking to get on the ping list or pay RLC during a Break? Just post here or PM me. :)

Price Guide:
Single Character - 350 tbt/$10
Multiple Characters (up to/including 5 in a single piece) - 300 tbt each/$9 each
Multiple Characters (6 or more in a single piece) - 250 tbt each/$8 each
Landscape/Scenery only (not as a background) - 200 tbt/$7
Lineart Only - 100 tbt/$5
Simple Background (galaxy, ombre, etc) - 100 tbt/$5
Complex Background (scenery, buildings) - 150 tbt/$6
Accessories (Includes inanimate objects; unlimited number) - 50 tbt/$4

Please include a ✨ in your order form, so that I know you’ve read the updated shop OP.

**Note: A background indication of “None” will be transparent/white, with no additional fee.**

Order Form:
Number of Characters (Includes “Scenery Only”):
Background Type (Simple, Complex, None):
Accessories (Please specify):
References (Post or PM):
Is your request for use as an avatar or signature? (Has size requirements):
Total tbt/RLC:

- Payment is due at the time of the request, unless otherwise discussed.
- Can do single or multiple characters in a single request.
- I have the right to decline your request if I don't think I can do it well. At that point, feel free to submit an alternate request.
- If I make a piece for you and you display it somewhere, please credit it back to me here, or to my profile.

Galaxy egg - free art and villagers any time and my forever gratitude
Disco egg - free art and villagers any time and my forever gratitude
Celeste - free art any time and my forever gratitude
Heart or Flower wand - free art any time and my forever gratitude
Moon ball - 4 pieces of art
Purple Frag - 2 pieces of art
Pink Frag - 2 pieces of art
Eevee egg - 2 pieces of art
Togepi egg - 2 pieces of art
Ditto egg - 2 pieces of art
Glitched egg - 1 piece of art
Cool feather - 1 piece of art
Blue or Green frag - 1 piece of art

If you have something else that isn't on the list, just ask about it. All collectible trades for art come with free accessories.

Requests can include:
- AC villagers/reps
- Landscapes
- Simple style OCs
- Pokémon

Requests CANNOT include:
- NSFW
- Hyper-realism
- Anything that violates TBTs rules on Prohibited Content

Without further ado, here's my art. I know that it is nothing near the caliber of other artist's capabilities on here, but I'm really proud of how far I've come with it. I welcome and appreciate tips!

In chronological order:
kiwi_2.jpg

Example of a Single Character + Complex Background

goomyACOC.jpg

Example of Multiple Characters (up to/including 5)

spsig_.png

Example of Multiple Characters (6 or more) with Complex Background

foxmccloud_2.png

Example of Single Character

7AF725C5-B427-4422-9B46-6A85FD963205.jpeg

Example of Single Character + Accessories

59F3AFC4-6507-4C35-B64D-6A7A5CFC1997.jpeg

Example of Single Character

3FF5B179-9571-40B5-BD93-E6899F13CC9B.jpeg

Example of Multiple Characters (up to/including 5) + Complex Background

D1D6F75D-1999-4577-A5E6-468F5E2ADE1C.jpeg

Example of Single Character + Simple Background

36F0B164-3A45-4BC0-AF4F-8817AA008465.jpeg

Example of Single Character + Complex Background

AFF925B6-1446-46C6-B12A-C44C2759701B.jpg

Example of Multiple Characters (up to/including 5) + Simple Background

9F01DAE4-82DC-40C9-87B0-F3C00856B962.jpeg

Example of Complex Background + Accessories

99D48D18-D303-4BEF-ADE2-7BB08D6844E8.jpeg

Example of Single Character + Complex Background + Accessories

kirby.jpg

Example of Single Character + Accessories + Simple Background

AAFC68F8-12DC-453B-BB6F-61270769ED0E.png

Example of Accessories + Simple Background

666D2282-C7B3-4E51-BC58-0C8DC585B43D.jpeg

Example of Single Character + Simple Background

CD7EA1B2-14AE-4953-979A-B2BA6C0E79E6.jpeg

Example of Single Character + Accessories

B3228161-DD86-4D59-A2FB-F42D19E0EFA2.jpeg

Example of Single Character + Accessories + Simple Background

74B9EE7A-01D3-4A9C-ABEE-95ED4987F2A6.jpg

Example of Single Character, no background.

6C9B4531-085D-48FD-92C5-E09E35D41F2B.jpeg

Example of Single Character + Complex Background + Accessories

I will be adding more soon, as I am working on a few other pieces at the moment! There is also some art throughout the thread, so check it out!

*NEW! - Pinglist*
-

Last edited:
I know that it is nothing near the caliber of other artist's capabilities on here

girl, you obviously have amazing artistic capabilities yourself! all of your art is stunning, and the difference between your tbtwc and camp bell tree art genuinely made my jaw drop. you absolutely should feel proud of yourself; you’re incredible, and you really have come so far! i’m definitely looking forward to seeing more art from you!! 💜💜

Tysm!! I absolutely love it 😍 ❤️😘 It is absolutely gorgeous 💜 You are amazing and have totally made my day 🥰

Hey! Yeah, I'd say that'd count! I think that's in my realm of capabilities for sure! 😀
Woohoo!! May I please have a drawing of her (transparent background please!) standing with a smile on her face and hands behind her back?
Is 150TBT around what others have offered? Please let me know if that's not enough! Prices are always complicated lol
Edit: She's Saki Mikajima from Durarara!! if you need more refs.

Woohoo!! May I please have a drawing of her (transparent background please!) standing with a smile on her face and hands behind her back?
Is 150TBT around what others have offered? Please let me know if that's not enough! Prices are always complicated lol
Edit: She's Saki Mikajima from Durarara!! if you need more refs.
Absolutely, I'd be happy to draw her! And thanks for the additional ref info! It's PWYW, so you pay whatever you feel like! I haven't done a transparent background before but I should be able to figure it out! If not, I'll let you know! I'll start on it tomorrow night! Usually a 2-3 day turnaround.

Absolutely, I'd be happy to draw her! And thanks for the additional ref info! It's PWYW, so you pay whatever you feel like! I haven't done a transparent background before but I should be able to figure it out! If not, I'll let you know! I'll start on it tomorrow night! Usually a 2-3 day turnaround.
Excellent! Thank you so much!! ^^

Would you be interested in drawing a landscape of Glimwood Tangle from Pokémon Sword/Shield? In particular, I'd love to see an area like the one where the town of Ballonlea is, with trees and moss and grass and colorful mushrooms, but without the buildings. It wouldn't need to look exactly like it, just a similar sort of magical forest place.

1633078096400.png

Since landscapes were on your list, I thought I might try asking for one, and this was the first place I thought of that I'd like to see. Though I'm not sure if something that close counts as a landscape. Maybe a landscape only counts when you're viewing a place from a distance, or if you can see a long way or something. I don't know art terms very well. ^o^;>

Anyway, thank you for considering, and if it's not something you want to draw, that's just fine. :)

Would you be interested in drawing a landscape of Glimwood Tangle from Pokémon Sword/Shield? In particular, I'd love to see an area like the one where the town of Ballonlea is, with trees and moss and grass and colorful mushrooms, but without the buildings. It wouldn't need to look exactly like it, just a similar sort of magical forest place.

View attachment 402165

Since landscapes were on your list, I thought I might try asking for one, and this was the first place I thought of that I'd like to see. Though I'm not sure if something that close counts as a landscape. Maybe a landscape only counts when you're viewing a place from a distance, or if you can see a long way or something. I don't know art terms very well. ^o^;>

Anyway, thank you for considering, and if it's not something you want to draw, that's just fine. :)
That's my favorite place in Sword/Shield! I'd definitely consider that a landscape! I'd love to try it out, hopefully I can do it a justice. It would probably be on the longer side of a turnaround. I'd say 5-7 days - I'd hope for 5, but I'm a bit of a perfectionist. I'll start on it the day after posting the one before yours, and ping you when I post that one so you know! Thank you so much!

Added a pinglist incase anyone would like to be added to it while the den is on a break! If you're added to the pinglist, I'll tag you when it is your turn and you can post your reference after you're tagged!

Back