• Most events follow Eastern Daylight Time. The current Space Time is:

Forest of the Lustrous - Ended!!!

Colour 3.jpg

I can’t believe I managed in time 🥹 wish I had had more time, but it is what it is.
Inspired by the butterfly spirit collectibles and the opalescent crystal (my fave)

WWGHnJT.jpg

Edit: Laudine allowed me to fix the stray line :')

Post automatically merged:

The A G O N Y

DEE336DB-BD87-490F-9847-469D044F0E1F.jpeg

Last edited:
lmao I didn't have enough time to color and do everything I wanted to do so I got creative and solo outlined the goddess Serena and her magical fairy guardian 😌
I figured it's a pretty interesting/unique take on coloring! I hope it's okay lol rip
week3-laudine-done.png

jM0g6fc.jpg

Me: I don't have time to print out this weeks line art.

Also Me, For Some Reason: I do have time to color it digitally despite never having done digital art before (unless you count using Paint when I was a toddler), despite not even knowing how to do really traditional art, and despite not even having a tablet.

I didn't manage to shade every in time (how do I color shiny stuff like the crystals and the jewelry so that the texture looks good???), but I had so much fun! I've always been interested in trying digital art but kind of waffled since I didn't want to buy a tablet just to not use it, but I really liked doing this. It's less stressful than traditional art because I'm not afraid of wasting materials/screwing things up beyond repair.

I learned a lot along the way (I only figured out the opacity slider and its uses, like, 3/4th of the way into everything; here I was just crying over the color selector), and I only hecked up my layers, like, twice! Is my mouse broken now? Probably! Once I get a tablet, I'll be so powerful; you have no idea.

Back