• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Food (Related) Furniture ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cou

Freshly Delivered Egg
Bells
Switch
3728-4203-4512
New Horizons Token
Spring Sakura
Happy Home Designer Token
Toy Hammer
Chocolate Cake
Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Blue Balloon
Blue Balloon
Blue Feather
Feedback
99.8% (411) +
Hello :) I'm fixing up my museum and got the idea to put mini food court/7-11 in the second floor. If anyone has these items, please let me know! Oh and if you may, please list your price as I don't know what/how much these are worth. Thank you!

No Trades

Looking to buy these items:

Coffee Cup (I need about 3?)
Coffee Maker
Dango (maybe)

Thank you all so much

Special thanks to BrookeNicole for:
Bread Box, Candy Machine, Chocolate Fountain, Dessert Case, Ice-Cream Case, Milk Case, Popcorn Machine, Salad Bar, and Samgyetang

Special thanks to goey0614 for:
Sweets Lamp and Wedding Cake

Last edited:
Hi! I can get you the Bread Box, Chocolate Fountain, Dessert Case, Ice-Cream Case, Popcorn Machine, Salad Bar, and Samgyetang! No charge! :cool:

Aww, that's too sweet of you! Thank you so much!! ~ ~ ~ :D

Yup, definitely ^-^ Thank you again :D

Hehe, thank you! :D It's just sad that it won't show up in my Dream Town, but hey, at least my villagers and friends will be able to make a use of it... somehow.. I think? xD

Yay! Okay :D Would you like me to open my gates or come to you? :)

Okay, hehe, thank you :D On my way! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you again! Hehe, you're such a dear ^w^

It was fun feeding the fishes xDD Have a nice day! ~

Hey~ do you already have hotplate, stewpot, ceramic hotpot, sushi platter and etc? :p just curious lol

Awesome idea! I put a sushi spot, restaurant and bakery in my museum spots :D

Woah, that sounds great :D So far I've only put a mini food court (includes bakery, 7/11, and well, a restaurant). Also planning to put like a planetarium in the other room as well ^-^ Would love to visit your museum sometime :D

Hey~ do you already have hotplate, stewpot, ceramic hotpot, sushi platter and etc? :p just curious lol

Yup, I have them except the hotplate :|

Hello, i got wedding cake and sweet lamp, do you still need it? :D

Yes, please! How much? :)

Last edited:
I am almost done with mine... I've been cycling a lot so put my main town on hold. Once it is complete I would be happy to let you see them!

Woah, that sounds great :D So far I've only put a mini food court (includes bakery, 7/11, and well, a restaurant). Also planning to put like a planetarium in the other room as well ^-^ Would love to visit your museum sometime :D

Yup, I have them except the hotplate :|

Yes, please! How much? :)

200k? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back