macuppie

Kenna
Bells
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
I have no idea if there is a post on this, but this is items that are food. I am not talking about fruit.
Here's the list I have so far. Pleas feel free to add on. (I know a lot of people love food items- me included)

afternoon-tea set
Berliner
birthday cake
box of chocolates
bread box
buffet server
bureom
ceramic hot pot
chocolate cake
chocolate fountain
dango
fruit basket
hot plate
kimbap plate
new year's noodles
pumpkin pie
rice cake
samgyetang
songpyeon
steamed-bun case
stewpot
sushi platter
toaster
tteok plate
turkey dinner
twelve-grape plate
veggie basket
yule log
lunch tray

I think your list is lovely, I enjoy the food items too! c= I don't know if you want to count candies (like from Easter) and chocolate coins but those are two more! c=

- - - Post Merge - - -

I looked up some more items and I found that there is a wheat bundle! Also let's not forget about how you can display coffees from the cafe and you can also get a coffee pot and other coffee related items by working at the cafe =3

My mayor's basement is full of food items if you want to check out my dream town.

Last edited:
My upstairs in my Mayor's home is also filled with food items. It is a kitchen/restaurant area. Check it out. I have a lot of food items and some that you may have missed.

I guess it would. Thats the 7-11 item right?
I think the coffee stuff would count too.

Ahh I love all of the food items! I have most of them. They probably don't count, but the eggplant cow and cucumber horse are technically food.

Aw I love the food items too. lol Nomnomnom. ^^

So there's also milk, vinegar, sugar, flour, and butter~from the Harvest Festival
Halloween candy and lollipop
Handheld foods, like the Good Luck Roll, ice creams and soft serves, sparkling cider, coffee
Also edibles like fruit, famous mushroom, gold coin, chocolate cake, birthday cake, wedding cake
Box of chocolates and chocolate heart are 2 different items, they look different when you set them down
The 24-hour shop items like steamed-bun case, barbeque bed, buffet server, sandwich display
I also count everything in the sweets set lol, cuz that would be heavennnnnn to live in! lol imagine rolling around on that bed and then taking a bite out of your pillow!
Oh, the marshmallow chair counts then too.
And the shaved-ice lamp.

Ok, I'm starving now. I'll stop. XD

Your list is so helpful, I think we're a lot collecting food items!
So, uhm there is also the fish grill?

Back