FML King Nook (+ future update?)

I am pretty much 100% sure that the GameCube villagers, King Nook, the snowmen, and whoever else was in that picture will be released as an extra series of amibo cards. That and a future update(that will probably cost some money), or just basically DLC, will be released sometime next year.

So to sum it all up the sheet will be real and they will be dlc characters. I am unsure whether the cards would be usable unless you would buy the dlc.

He probably got the money (to be king) from all of our house loans ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

For some reason, I thought that the FML in the description meant "for my love, King Nook" but i read the post and realized it meant THAT FML >.>

Last edited:
actually the snowmen people kinda scare me, I don't know why they included them but other than that everything looks fantastic

The update comes out september 16th

COb8ihtUsAIdQhu.png

more info here but i cbf translating

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/tsukutter/index.html

Last edited:
Quick translation/overview:

- When you finish a design, you can choose to post your design, and give it a theme. You can also upload other designs from your job list.

- You can search for new or popular posts, by villager or community building, or by what kind of rating they have, or contest entries.

- There are 4 kinds of ratings ("I want to live there!" "Cool" "Unique" and "Cute"), and you give each design up to 2 ratings.

- You can add designs to your favorites (limit unknown), as well as users.

- You can visit the actual house/building. If they have any QR codes/designs, you can download them if the author has allowed it.

- There will be themed design contests and if you enter them, you can use special furniture for that theme.

Last edited:
Exciting! Thank you for the translation ^^

Wow, that sounds pretty well rounded in features from what mirukushake translated. I'm impressed and can't wait to see this in full.

Back