Flowers just disappear?

Cook1e

Bells
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Hey^^
I was just wondering: Sometimes flowers just disappear in my town. They don't get gray or something because I have the flower saving town rule. Also nobody took them, because I had no visitors xD And I didn't crash them while running or so...
Did flowers ever disappear just without any reasons in your town?
Thank you for reading :) All ideas are appreciated^^

From what I've seen on forums, there is no definitive answer. Just arguments. It happens to me as well. I noticed that when there is a flower that is the only different species next to a bunch of flowers bunched together that are the same species, the flower with the diff. species disappear. For example, a tulip next to a bunch of roses... the tulip disappears.

I don't know for sure, but my guess is that maybe the flower needs to be with some flowers of the same species to not disappear.

Last edited:
....Mine have never done this so far.... And i have breeds ALL MIXED... o_O i honestly don't know but you can try dividing species and see what happens

This has happened to me! They've not been wilted the day before, but have just upped and left somewhere in space and time!

Only flowers disappeared which had the same species all around. Even hybrids and carnations disappeard

I've had this happen several times before. I have the beautiful town ordinance, I never run, and I very rarely have visitors so I have no idea why they just disappear. My only guess is that I must have accidentally ran or they just sometimes, naturally disappear.

Yeah. I had some purple violets next to each other. No visitors came over and I have the BTO. They must just naturally disappear.

I noticed it happening in my town too, but I seriously believe the residence picks them and puts them somewhere else.

Glitch that causes them to appear normal while actually being wilted?

I know villagers can plant flowers. Perhaps they can pick-up and re-plant them?

Last edited:
it's been happening to me too. i used to just water wilted flowers and the ones i wanted to breed. now i water all of them and that seems to be helping.

Back