• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Flowers, Bush Starts, and Lucky Clovers!

Katelyn

Check out my PWYW Shops~
Bells
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Jack
Lucky
Purple Bat Potion
Lobo
Mint
Coco
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
Isabelle
Feedback
100% (712) +
Hi! I am looking to buy the following Items!

Random

Golden Roses x20
Lucky Clovers x20
Jacobs Ladder x20

Hybrids:

Orange Roses x20
Pink Roses x17
Purple Roses x8
Black Roses x12
Pink Carnations x14
White Carnations x8
Pink Cosmos x20
Orange Cosmos x4
Black Cosmos x15
Purple Pansies x11
Blue Pansies x7
Pink Lilies x18
Orange Lilies x20
Black Lilies x10
Pink Tulips x20
Orange Tulips x18
Black Tulips x6
Purple Tulips x20
Blue Violets x18

Bush Starts:

Holly x11
Pink azalea x18
White azalea x14
Sweet olive x14
Blue Hydrangea x20
Pink Hydrangea x20
Red Hibiscus x20
Yellow Hibiscus x20​

*I could probably get all of this from my other town but, meh, that sort of feels wrong xD*

Last edited:
I have 5 red carnations, 3 pink carnations, 2 pink roses and 2 black roses. Offer?

I have 5 red carnations, 3 pink carnations, 2 pink roses and 2 black roses. Offer?

500k? I honestly don't know how much to offer xD Also, I don't need red carnations :p

Last edited:
Yep! My town or yours? Gathering them up now :3

And do you wanna just do the 2 mil in retail for convenience's sake?

Edit: So my town then if retail method XD

Last edited:
Yep! My town or yours? Gathering them up now :3

And do you wanna just do the 2 mil in retail for convenience's sake?

Edit: So my town then if retail method XD

I was hoping to do my town, if that's ok? Mainly because I have absolutely no space in my locker, so I wouldn't be able to carry all of them back to my town >.<

Oh sorry! I thought it said you did need red ones, haha. But okay, 500k sounds good to me. Can we trade in my town?

Ahh gotcha, not a problem! Lemme know when your gates are open. I'll only be another minute.

I can sell you 20 blue roses, 10 purple roses, 7 purple pansies, 13 blue pansies, and 12 white carnations for 3.74 mil? x3

Oh sorry! I thought it said you did need red ones, haha. But okay, 500k sounds good to me. Can we trade in my town?

Sure :3 Just let me finish my other trade and then I'll be over

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can sell you 20 blue roses, 10 purple roses, 7 purple pansies, 13 blue pansies, and 12 white carnations for 3.74 mil? x3

Sure :3 Just let me finish my current trades and I'll PM you when I'm done

Awesome. c: I'll use the time to round them all up in one place x3

Awesome. c: I'll use the time to round them all up in one place x3

Is there any way you could bring them to my town? If not, then I'll have to take multiple trips to your town xD

I can dump stuff out of my storage to make room. xD I'll need a few more minutes though.

I have x4 Sweet Olive Shoots, x4 Holly Shoots and x4 White Azalea Shoots :) let me know if you'd like them.

Back