Flower Week, Hybrid Breeding, and Hybrid Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow this is interesting!

Haven?t been online very much, hopefully I didn?t miss anything big.

i went loony for a moment there..bought 3 blue roses lol...my favorite....but i like pink too....i'm sure they will release all hybrid flowers in the near future

I didn't think I'd like the blue, voted for purple. But I'm happy with it, hoping to get another. :)

I managed to buy one blue rose too. At first when I tried to confirm the purchase I got an error but luckily I still managed to get one in the end. :D

Oh lmao I didn't even realize I bred a blue violet until I went to display the blue rose I bought. What a surprise. Still wish black would've won though.

Oh lmao I didn't even realize I bred a blue violet until I went to display the blue rose I bought. What a surprise. Still wish black would've won though.

it will be cool to get a jacob ladder collectible....did you make that pic or is there really a jacob ladder collectible?

There isn't a Jacobs ladders collectible unfortunately. User Aronthaer made the custom collectible that I put into my profile photo.

everyone's flowers are all pretty and cute aw

BUT NO SOULLESS BLACK ROSE WHERE YA AT </3

Ey, I managed to breed a blue violet and I just now realized it. ^-^ "Welp, I better change my lineup back now that I'm thinking about it.....eh.....dude, I have a blue violet! Cool!" *happy little sitting dance*

- - - Post Merge - - -

This belltree week cost me 600 btb though -,-

i can't wait for the next one...not a fun of the pokeman week but the bell week sounds fun....

When is this flower week thing going to be over because i say it ended weeks ago.

I wonder what will be the next little bell week thing is going to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back